Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

then lets both keep improving

ive survived til day 6 tho so im fairly happy with this game, read accuracy still needs work but at least i got to play for a while

You might be right, but right now I think Dota/Garfooled are more likely.

I’ll definitely need to reread Zenon/Jar/Guava at some point tomorrow but I’m too tired to do that right now.

You know what I realized that’s kinda sad.

All the wolves basically died to Rand.

read min’s iso its a treasurefield
they bussed their entire team and also interacred awkwardly with every teammate

1 Like

Aro, Wazza and Min all got ITA’ed (Rand 18% to hit.)
May and Brad’s wagons tied and Rand killed May.

1 Like

I will admit these last two wolves have probably been playing the best from their team simply because it’s like. The only one I can see as a likely is Dota.
Yet I said the same about Eevee and look what they flipped.

My only concern with you Dota is that if you are town and then Zenon was bussing scum, I don’t think you ever come around on them, which makes you a liability.

So I look at it like this.

Dota = Most Potential Wolf or Liability Town

To me your the best shot, or at least for going into the late game.

Because like IMO Me, Kazo and likely Jane are all clear town.

Guava, Garfooled, Zenon and Jar is the remainder

So it’s like, I also think we are in a position where if we play correctly we have an advantage?

Let’s say you are town and you get shot today and let’s say we vote our Garfooled over Guava and they flip town as well.

They have a choice between Me, Kazo or Jane.
Let’s say they kill Kazo this time because they want me to suffer.

So we go into F5
Me, Jane, Guava, Zenon and Jar.

Now this is where I am fucking stumped if the 2 wolves are in those 3. I think me and Jane at that point will have to do some heavy analysis. I don’t wanna rush to Jar but I also don’t wanna say it’s Guava/Zenon because that would be a crazy wolf team, so idk.

I think it’s likely Dota is just a wolf, just looking at all this though because to say both is somewhere within those 3 is fucked.

Also.

Towncore
Me
Jane
Kazo

We stick with this, we should win.

Towncore and Dota Shot.

I wouldn’t rush for a Garfooled execution, I would at least consider going for Guava.

1 Like

I do however would like to point out I still remember Zenon town reading Min and going, “all their posts is Townie, choose a random one, it’s Townie”

So I did a test when I seen Zenon say this and grabbed 5 quotes and ask Zenon which one they found Townie and this was their response:

For context this is the quotes I gave her:

3 were town, 2 were of mafia, 1 of which was Min who “has all posts is Townie”.

While I was scrolling I found this, lol yeah I think it’s Dota:

I think Windward’s biggest suspects were Dota/Zenon but individually.

then can we fucking vote Gar?
because atm I’m starting to think it’s you and him
especially because of smthn Windward said yesterday

it could be Jar but your townpoints have been dropping the past few days (though Jar didn’t really… have any to begin with LOL)
plus the way that you’re pushing on me now…
like if you think it’s me and them let’s vote them

VOTE: Garfooled

1 Like

ok if you want to shoot me then shoot me
i will even let you shoot me first

My read accuracy continues to be fire. Wouldn’t it be cool if we didn’t keep killing the towns i find as town eventually lol

whos the team then

Zenon be fooling.

I think if Garfooled is town, wolves also noticed that they might defend and prevent a Garfooled ML.

I mean Dota did say they played like ass so.

Another fair point from Wind.

Hmmm

Ok, there’s Wind on the Jar stuff which is basically sorta what I’ve been picking up where it’s like I don’t see any TMI so it’s hard to think Jar is wolfing.

Dota sus.

Windward was saying this to Zenon, Zenon just “casually defends villagers” and I think also defended Min once. So if Dota is a Villager or Wolf in this sense and what Zenon is, still trying to tell.

I don’t think they have thought on this and if Zenon is a wolf, Zenon probably doesn’t want that thought lol.

Again, more Garfooled defence!

Dota has been Townie I will admit it, but in the beginning so was Min and look how long it to me to question it, Reeee.

However they did say this. :thinking:

In case anyone still has doubts on me, here’s the millionth villager saying I’m town.

More Proof.

I mean Wind said “better” but pretty sure Zenon was still in consideration for them.

Hmm ok Wind. :thinking:

But the question is I don’t know if Wind had the chance for the follow up because they died.

@dota
Here’s the issue.
Do we think Guava/Zenon can be wolves and how much are we fucked if they are?

if zenon is scum we are fucked yeah

I could just be asking a wolf but Eevee was town and I didn’t have the chance to speak with them more.

Which we shouldn’t have to be though.

yeah idk man ill pass, i just disagree, i know you hate that i do, but thats fine with me