Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

I look mad i get that. I’m not though. I just want to die because I’m tired of not getting listened to while Zorvo can command town to kill 7 towns and nobody cares.

This is the first game in a minute I’m not having fun playing lol.

I commanded Kazo to shoot Wazza.
Yes allot of my other reads were wrong, I KNOW that.

But all I asked was to shoot within the pool and you said “fuck it I’m shooting you” which isn’t what a town should do.
If you actually believed Gar was a wolf, you would have shot them and just actually talked with me about why you wolf read me but you don’t have any actual fucking reason to wolf read me other then I’ve been wrong and pushing villagers.

You gonna keep bringing up the one wolf you got shot like that somehow absolved you of all the town you have killed?

I don’t care about your pool

Just like i didn’t care about Achros

You are either town shooting me for a bias ass reason or you’re a wolf that wants me out because I’m too damn good for you and you’re scared of me.

Probably not your other partner, but for you. I am YOUR threat.

Especially when you want to shoot the only town read i have left

Zorvo i promise you if i was wolf id just sheep you as you threw the game lol i don’t fear you even a little

Ok but like.
I know I’m town, the dead villagers knew I was town.
Kazo is obvious fucking town.
Jane is spewed town by the Min shot.

im surprised you shot zorco when youre both obvious townies

Prove it.
Why would you do this?

I’m telling you, if your town to consider Zenon.

“Only town read I have left” then you could have pinged everyone and told them to shoot someone like idk Guava who your Townread thinks is a fucking WOLF!?

Was getting pushed by Wazza who some people including myself viewed as the town.

It’s gonna miss like every other ITA this game so relax lol

Then I started wolf reading Wazza day 2.

Congrats

Idk I heard Rand is the Town MVP this game.
If your wolf I probably just hit.

Unless you hit me first then you just killed the most obvious town and no other shots go through which would suck because yeah.

You act like you haven’t done this in past games as town when I know you have. :joy: