Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Unless we’re getting played by O.kazo LOL

The mods theoretically should just end the game if town can’t ever win

But if it were Jar/O.kazo we could still win
That’s what I was implying

Or you/O.kazo
But you know you’re not scum so there’s not exactly a point in bringing that up to you LOL

I’m confused.

The point is one of me or Jar is scum. I know it’s Jar pls vote Jar.

So game hasn’t ended, while Jar and Zenon crossvoted.

Meaning at least one of them should be scum.

Wait…

Jar noticed how little Aro and May posted D1, while I literally posted less than May at that point…

At #2209
May had 22 post, while I had 17

What is it, if not a perspective slip?

Since he said, he is new, why would he be focused more on May, than me?

@Jar can you answer?

1 Like

Back from an event
I was trying to say that we didn’t know the game wasn’t over because O.kazo hadn’t logged on yet so a townie getting hammered and the wagons being t/t was still possible

But he showed up lol

But no because of 2 townies vote each other the game just ends you don’t need to wait for the hammer it just ends.

2 Likes

There were many who had posted less than may. And may at that point of time was the hot topic so i commented on it.

But you dont know its me or you are lying intentionally as mafia.

You quoted this specific part of the post, do you still not understand why Zenon has to be a wolf if you are Town?

Has to be wolf because her first post was a vote by just saying “im just voting lol”

No, they have to be a wolf if you’re Town because otherwise the game would have ended because wolves could hammer you.

Omgg i didnt notice that then zenon is conf wolf from my side and you should vote her too

Yeah, now you either need to convince us that Zenon is a wolf or alternatively convince us that you’re Town.

Would Zenon kill Zorvo, though?

I quite literally know it’s you lol

The answer is no but you probably won’t believe that

I one hundred percent believe that you would not kill him in normal circumstances.

1 Like