Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Yeah, i haven’t got collected my thoughts yet, I am not blindly trusting Achromatic what he said about Leafia that is the same as last time I was with them.

1 Like

no food </3

Looking back on Aro experience to double check myself his opening here checks a lot more of his town boxes than his scum ones. Him giving someone the benefit of the doubt on being genuine is NAI at worst for him and him feeling rather chill fits in more with his town game.

I won’t be voting there today.

@guavagudetama I don’t remember Scoot.

that’s why I immediately explained why I brought him up and how he’s similar to Kork LOL

good opinion

my experience with aro says that he is passive rather than active which is scum meta

he voted me which is cool but he did nothing after that he just threw a random townread and left me to sit

lol (4): Arogame123, Rajidae, Achromatic, Leafia
ElizaThePsycho (2): Arctic, Wazza
Magnus (1): dota

the three people being voted that I could see being productive to the game state atm. Speccing Eliza wolf games has show me I have no clue how to read Eliza so I may have to give up there.

Other wagons not so much, folks.

Min posting is hard, how do some people do it every game tbh I don’t get it.

well let’s see what aro did after his vote on you

town read

probing

probing

town read

scum read

idk in 20 posts after his vote on you he formed a couple of town reads and a scum read, this doesn’t read as passive to me. Just chill, which to me is more of aro’s town game.

for aro to be towny i want him to do something cuz rn he is just riding it out which surprised me since he seemed kinda excited to play here

like compare dota or iaafr to him there is a stark contrast

1 Like

“i like you” is not a town read. its a appreciation of playstyle

always does that.

what did he probe he said ur null for not being here

where is the townread he said hes not trolling. ur quoting the wrong post

extremely non commital

UNVOTE
going back to neutral for now

achro i havent seen you fumble this bad in a while dont force yourself to post or you will become sussy

Fair enough, here’s the tr on Min later on in the iso I just didn’t quote this new one because the result was the same.

Anyway yeah exactly you’ve got a bunch of ‘always does that’ which is why I said null at worst, and since he mindmelded with me early on you I am inclined to trust him.

It always feels like it is the scum telling me this tbh

Appeals to my ego are overwhelmingly from scum. Kind of cool ngl

2 Likes

aro is not towny yet even he would say that. he hasnt gotten started yet. whether he does or not is to be determined yet

ur good at town so if i say you suck and you start solving immediatly i look stupid

moreso preserving my own ego here than anything

I didn’t.
But please carry on town leaning me, I appreciate.

like remind yourself aro is a 300 poster i expected 50 atleast from him by now

when hes busy or unmotivated its very likely scum

thats not actually true and im not sold on aro but oh well ill have like 12 posts left to react to his next round of posting tmr

and this is a software that enables spamposting too, its closer to a chatroom than a forum

I mean, just last game here I started the game by voting a town member before voting another town member and trying to mason a scum KP for the first 24 hours before correcting.

That was a pretty big fumble. I don’t really mind making read errors, such is life, but being told I am ‘fumbling the bag’ feels like an agenda kind of like how your aro vote feels like OMGUS that has little value and kind of like how you having around 10 town reads feels out of character for you so here I am. Just a boy. Pushing a scum read.

Sorting by post count is probably one of the worst ways to try to read a good player too. If Aro’s busy, he is busy.

@eevee I have been betrayed.

Also the rabbit has almost post capped maybe he is town after all, geesh.

2 Likes

it is 100% true its not a rule that follows everyone but it follows aro for sure