Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

jaiden pointed out that there are better people to kill than eliza right now and when i think about where my reads actually lie i think may is a wolf more than i think eliza is a wolf so jaiden posting that made me realize it makes way more sense to be voting may so that’s… what i did. also because voting may might get her to do something whereas voting eliza will not

Man all of those words just to be wrong. Ouch.

That’s fine, I understand that.

However.

“jaiden pointed out that there are better people to kill”

When they pointed that out to you. Did they suggest anyone in particular or tell you why they don’t want Eliza executed today?

What stops Jaiden from being mafia that just wanted you to move?
Or stops you from being mafia not afraid to freely move without questioning others?

Alrhough to magnus credit i dont think scum magnus goes paragraph of doom knowing i am town there so thats cool.

Saying that slips me as town going off your earlier logic.

1 Like

Fair.
Well for mine I was gone off this site for 3 months so that answers one of the birds.

No
but they don’t need to when I realized it myself
i often forget to change my vote to the person i want to kill more until eod
all it took was “there are better people to kill” for me to realize i wasn’t even voting the person that i scumread the most… which is why i didn’t care for jaiden to explain what they thought about eliza or who they wanted to kill instead when i know who i want to kill

i think may is an okay execution
although i feel like accidentally taking your sleep meds in the morning is a pretty good reason for not being active and trying to like go around that would get very angleshooty very fast. basically i dont want to go anywhere near activity and mays tell is activity
if you have problems with the entire jaiden meta opinion thing i think may does one of those every game. its like im playing a chess match except may tries to pin my meta and then i explain how its not true and then realise im giving them more ways to pin my meta.

2 Likes

Well or i think YOU are in your town meta for paragraphung me tbh. Its only a slip if i dont town read ya

yeah but i was talking about lol being one of the most active players in the game, im not sure why you thought i was talking about you

Again.

The first part is fine, making sure you’re voting who you really want to vote before EoD.
I understand that. Good on you.

However, not questioning Jaiden at all is bad especially if they are mafia.

Not that it makes you “a bad guy” directly I am more saying it’s a bad move if your town because you missed a chance to interrogate a mafia member.

@Arctic
Do you have a read on Jaiden?

oh right yeah
shes hovering around null for me, i think the opening wasnt very good but her dedication to particleman came off as a bit towny to me? maybe a bit lower than null but still pretty null

i haven’t been following along as intensely but it’s good that this is being addressed (+ points to Arctic being town)

do you think there’s any chance the wagons on Achro + lol are due to people being wishy washy and therefore flocking to whatever stands out? because that’s the way i’m seeing it atm

Achromatic is a very good villager but if anyone can tell me about their wolf meta that’d be great. because the way people have been talking about him makes it seem like he’s incredibly polarized

Ah yeah double checked.
Must have miss understood sorry.

1 Like

Hello. I am not at all polarized and really the best indicator that i am town is i am usually dead within a night or two from being night killed

1 Like

Ah yeah I like you.

The way your like “there are better kills” and having that kinda read is a good look.

i’m unsure how the lol wagon has kept going while everything around him has been fluctuating and idk if it means anything but it is what it is

hes just so, so easy to vote
i dont think theres much more to it than that