Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

I’m willing to say Achro/Lol/Garfooled contains a wolf.

Switch is noted.

Why am I wolf and why am I in my wolf meta?
I’m gonna play how I wanna play regardless of how I have played in the past. Thanks.

Love how there isn’t any actual provided reason for me being wolfy THIS game.

Apologies if it’s in your ISO already but what’s YOUR read/reason on me for your scum read?

Am I not allowed to do whatever the fuck I want?

If I get executed day one again it wouldn’t surprise me, at this point I just accept it.

Agreeing and Disagreeing doesn’t indicate an alignment difference just an opinion difference

Obviously making no sense yeah.

Zenon has fallen off for me. I thought she kinda started out feeling the same as in Helluva Boss, but outside of her interaction with Particle she didn’t particularly feel overly confident in any reads. She also claimed evil at least three times and bragged that she can’t be read as evil. (#341) (#362) (#435) (#1177)

I don’t want to throw out too many names, and a few things are still familiar, but familiarity =/= town and there are a number of odd dot points.

You’re putting words in my mouth.

Is that wolfy for Arctic?

extremely towny post
also you talk like an egirl

2 Likes

I don’t think it is.

Man i just said i aint killing you but you do have a hiatory of bouncing up and down more as town in previous encounters. No one is even voting you much.

which part of that is wrong

why are you voting him

1 Like

I mean I think the person voting me needs to provide better reason IMO, considering I am their “strongest” wolf read.

yeah it is very wolfy for me, when i am mafia i love to make things up that are demonstrably proven false for shits n gigs

yeah i was kinda thinking that mafia aren’t really piling on aro rn so if lol is scum the team is just irrelevant afk LHF
but that would also explain why scum lol would feel the need to tryhard

although that was earlier, with the post count at the time of this post i could easily see multiple scum voting aro rn

1 Like

honestly while i was biking i was thinking of a conspiracy theory where achro and lol rolled scum together again and decided to replicate their successful popcorn strategy becasue no one expects it twice, and it works since its a similar setup i.e. if youre super townread you win

because i honestly agree with arctic i dont think lol is in his town meta. hes the type of guy to say in scum chat “im gonna go apeshit boys and either achro gets super towncred or i do”. i know him well he wouldnt get this emotionally invested. he doesnt tell people “remove your ego and use your brains” unless its ironic

so i think both achro and lol are scum and i dont think a lot of people will agree, but that’s how i see it
so im sorry boy @lol i hope you understand my decision, nothing personal man
VOTE: lol

2 Likes

Establishing your difference in tone this game was only really there to set the piece, but it holds that your behaviour was and still is different from your usual townplay and more so reminds me of your style of play in Strategem-10, so it’s less about being “not playing like town” and more like “playing in a previously demonstrated evil manner”.

I can’t much challenge this, since you’re right in saying that I don’t have your book of tells, but the point that you made at the time comes across as “Leafia is town, I know best, trust me on this”, right after a post from Leafia that resembles one of her scumtells that she herself recognises and that you have also recognised before in the past. You’re pretty much saying that you completely glazed over that particular post in order to locktown her, which would’ve been fine now but at the time with the information you had to work with, I didn’t buy it.

1 Like

like me and debil make fun of people who get salty in mafia so i dont think he would get salty in a random fol game like this
if he is town then i severely apologise but then he kinda deserves it for getting too salty

4 Likes

I don’t townread Lol, I just think Achro’s been playing weird.

Why not? Gives you something to look at whilst I’m not caught up
Also I was being moody

Are you Madeline?

all good then, you recognized the bias in your actions
personally found the vote sus tho but its cringe reason because it boils down to “omgus” and i hate using omgus and lamist and whatever as arguments