Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

I feel like Leafia could still be town but I could easily look dumb with this read.

i definitely think the way leafia’s bullheaded about everything is something i’d townread without meta but everything feels backwards here lmfao

Yeah that’s basically why.

Actually I'm being polite and considerate today I'm gonna collapse this wall. Looking at iaafr wagon

iaafr RVS voted by Jaiden early on here, not very meaningful, as I TR Jaiden because she is towny town from the mason chat.

Then nothing here.

Wagons on Aro and lol are the top two before iaafr comes around; Aro I wasn’t in thread with once, so I don’t have a proper read on them outside Zorvo’s weird treatment of their slot, lol is town. In the world I outlined where Aro and Zorvo are W/W, I think iaafr popping up as a counterwagon looks good for them.

Still nothing. I forgot how much game went on while I was streaming. Ban Twitch TV dot com

Etc etc et al

And guava’s the vote to start off the wagon on iaafr. I want to look more into their slot, they’re one of the people who’s very null in my head, due to This is a 25 player game hell world

Here’s where Wazza posts that longer case on iaafr - at that point, Guava’s the only one who was on them, and the main wagons were V/V. This reflects well on Wazza, I think.

Brad and Zorvo hop on. I don’t like this from Zorvo - as I previously mentioned, his talk about Arogame sounded a lot like trying to get thread to move all the focus off him and onto another target, one that a townie had just selected and wallposted about. Zorvo/Aro worlds probably mean iaafr town, then.

And here’s votes close to EoD, where it was just Achro vs lol - I think just about everyone on iaafr was asleep by this point, so there’s not much way to read into their lack of movement. I do eye how Brad moves from iaafr to Achro - in a world where both are town, I think wolves would want Achro dead D1 more than lol, who is. Not Achro. Let’s put it that way.

this is just the iaafr towngame experience

achros apparently being a god over and over in towngames

but then lol decides to be kinda sweaty for once and achro tunnels him over it and warps his whole worldview around w!lol

18-1 inc

Hey @Magnus are you town this game are we still masons

I was going to ask you the same question.

1 Like

I appreciate the vote of confidence. Once I was in amongus and I literally opened my mouht to asy where the body was and everyone was like “yeah that’s May’s impostor voice vote her out” and they were right

1 Like

See, I’m town, but I’m starting to worry. As is tradition.

1 Like

I’ve been worried that you were going to get yourself shot for half of yesterday.

1 Like

I want to bring up a new topic to the thread, more specifically directed towards Arctic because he commented on it earlier, mainly because I believe it could lead to some sort of discussion on a shotlist.

I’m trying to figure out why Achro was killed and who would want to kill him but looking at his ISO and based on interactions I had directly with him, I’m finding it interesting on why he was killed? Especially considering he was almost definitely a planned kill for today based on him being a counterwagon to the top day 1 wagon (regardless of the fact I believed him to be town)

I almost made a joke here, but I decided against it.

1 Like

i love seeing people discover leafia
soon you will discover eevee
and maybe zorvo when he goes gamer mode

@May

when was this part of your scumcase made
it seems like something you wrote overnight before the achro flip but this part doesn’t look like it was edited in post-flip?

anyway, your case is hard to reconcile because even though zorvo isn’t playing exactly to his town meta we all know and love i don’t think he’s in his wolf meta. i think it’s hard to distinguish between his wolf meta and the fact he may just… be town not wanting to go absolutely crazy, after having taken a break and joining the game halfway through a day with a ton of posts. i agree that he’s lacking a lot in actual content and he’s playing more like an observer, but i don’t know if it’s because he’s a wolf

the way he’s treating my slot kind of feels like the way he always does as town before he’s decided he wants to tunnel me. i can almost feel the heated gamer inside of him worried that i might be snowing the town and am “going to get away with it again”, the way he’s “keeping a close eye on me” in his own posts shows this, and it historically matches why he tunnels me almost every game - by his own admission he’s scared to let me get away because i’m a “strong wolf and get away with everything” in his own words (pretty much ego). so the shade he randomly drops on me for no reason kinda fits with this and i don’t think it’s scummy even though it doesn’t achieve much, because it doesn’t achieve anything as mafia either.

either way, we both know that zorvo can make his alignment extremely obvious once he’s found someone to tunnel, so i think it’s a smarter idea to wait for that to happen, if it does. if it never happens then i guess he can die
i hate encouraging his standard town meta for obvious reasons but… yeah

1 Like

I wrote this after the Achro flip. I’ll never miss an opportunity to brag about my typing speed.

1 Like

(150 WPM)

1 Like

by the way if you are townreading may for writing a big ass case please do not do that it was one of the best things she could do as a wolf in pathological invitational thank you

3 Likes

i think the wall itself is classic may may just loves a wall
i think the wall target doesn’t come from scum!may here

maybe true i guess why would mafia want to kill zorvo unless you are me

yea im inclined to give the may wallpost townpoints purely because i agree with the zorvo issues

2 Likes