Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

what

I can confirm that I am most likely partnered with May.

2 Likes

im entirely ambivalent about garfooled

i jsut explained why i dont think brad should be shot (but like its ok if he gets shot) (another reason is i liked the timing/placement of his leafia townread but maybe he’s a leafia partner idfk)

i mean sure brad can be in the list still but i dont find magnus/may particularly wolfy unless zorvo flips town

if zorvo flips town i’d entertain that they’re gods of writing scumcases on town with meta as wolf or something

also i told you guys magnus wasnt lying about not being partnered with lol

1 Like

You’ll get one name a day for as long as I’m alive of someone that I am or am not partnered with. Promise.

ITAs should be long open by now, so just assume the hosts will process when they’re here.

these posts were written by may as a wolf

i still don’t like anything he’s done this game
i think his posts have felt calculated/methodical more than i’m used to, i usually see town may do something crazy or like… actually villagery by now, and as i’ve just proven these cases are not villagery simply by virtue of their existence. it does not feel like they are playing by discovery, and i think they do not have an holistic worldview of the game

they also do not seem to care about the fact i scumread them despite the fact i have attempted to push them out of the game before as mafia

2 Likes

arctic are you gonna shoot may or Magnus bc those are the shots that blow the game open if you’re right

I’ll give may another full reread before deciding on my shot ig

i will probably pussy out because i am not actually confident on them (magnus) being mafia i just think they are being townread too easily

but maybe
i guess it wouldnt really class as a hero shot

fwiw garfooled should probably be on shotslists because achro and lol both agreed on him and i dont think magnus as wolf would shade in this manner so itd clear him if garfooled red imo

2 Likes

magnus would def be a hero shot dont do it imo

bruh i played an entire dota game and itas are still not here

1 Like

yeah i mildly townread garfooled but shots on her are perfectly fine with me

If I am shot and killed, most other members of my alignment will be very unhappy.

1 Like

yea ngl i still independently townread garfooled when i iso them

and i did d1 as well so

ughhhh

inb4 these are all wolves

1 Like

ngl i still scumread magnus for that first post alone
i fully believe it

1 Like

i am also struggling with that lmfao

1 Like

boutta hero shoot magnus after saying not to

then time for some shooty shooty rabbit
i might shoot him myself if you dont have the balls for it

i just also feel like on a fundamental gamestate level achro is likelier not to get n1’d if magnus/achro is v/v

but this is probably confbiasy and not a strong piece of logic