Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

I’m happy that Guava made an attempt to interact with Frost while he was here, even if nothing really came out of it.

Lol and I are unpartnered. I said this earlier.

1 Like
  1. lol is top wagon for reasons that am yet to find
  2. particleman is town 100% but people are voting him because they dislike his posts very much
  3. yes
1 Like

Ah, I missed that. My bad.

@Frostwolf103

tbh I live for the day that Leafia as a wolf tricks me completely it will be beautiful.

i am the reverse particle man except i have agressive townreads

1 Like

@Magnus can you please outline some thoughts on lol, thank you.

The attempt was weak :sob:
It was more like “I had something I wanted to ask Frost and then I forgot” but I had pretty much already typed the message so I sent it

Food for thought, more like.

1 Like

finally some food

2 Likes

Thought for food actually
I ate my own idea of what I wanted to ask lol

1 Like

I’ll use banana for ITA

1 Like

So what kind of woke me up all of a sudden was this line. lol isn’t really thinking critically about why people might be townreading him, only that they are and using that as a cudgel against me. His scum read is aro, someone who voted for him first and I think in a game where town has guns it pays for scum to be a bit more OMGUS than usual and to try to explain it away later than keep people suspecting them alive to be shot.

Just feels like lol tried to use some thread position against me, and I don’t know what benefit it has for a town member to do this.

I’m keeping my eye on a couple of background things I don’t care to comment on yet to let them play out but atm lol feels like he is expending a lot of energy in a game with 25 people when, as town, I’d expect him to conserve a bit more. All of these early reads is also a contrast with what I know of him as town.

Telling me I could be wrong about an early day 1 read so aggressively feels like it has an agenda, additionally.

2 Likes

Anyway back to the shadows for me, I’ll update you guys later whew that wore me out.

1 Like

huh

iaafr is like super town

i agree with brad that lol might be towning though

VOTE: Arogame123

im flexing

1 Like

lol resolves midgame every game
if you think different you just arent built like me sorry

2 Likes

im getting shot like d3 every time yeah

its an ITA game you have to be agressive with ur reads it takes one guy to shoot and thats a dead townie

1 Like

FOUND A BOX OF SHARP OBJECT WHAT A BEAUTIFUL!

5 Likes