Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

lost wolf

1 Like

leafias posts made me think “wow thats why leafia gets killed all the time” but then achro left a townread and im like ‘yea that makes sense’

i was inclined to think zenons vote on my superficial hahaing was shallow and possibly wolfy but i dont expect it to be high hitrate (zenon could easily still be town)

1 Like

Can you explain why u feel this way?

I disagree, I can see why you were voted if people weren’t familiar with your speaking pattern
I’m assuming “haha” is just something you often say

maybe a towny thing to pick up on idk

writing this in the same post to conserve posts:

@Achromatic if you are only going to post 15 times in the day then why are you using them on unexplained microreads that aren’t useful for anything except pocketing people

3 Likes

I think I’m being ignored.

Garfooled throwing out a few weak townreads this early instead of a few scumleans like usual feels like he might be trying to placate the thread, given that ITAs open in six minutes.
Min burning almost forty posts on fluff for no reason is so obviously towny I love it.

1 Like

I do remember Achro saying in specchat that if he’d play this game, he’d be extremely slank cover/min posting, so entrance is nai.

Bro, game started literally 1 hour ago.
ITAs start day 2.

Chill.

2 Likes

Nothing pinged me yet aside from Aro’s pocket attempt on lol maybe
But at the same time I don’t have a read on lol

has someone possessed you magnus

zenon and i have some exp together (not that much but some)

adding a bunch of hahas is wolfy but shallowly so and i did it expecting that real critically thinking town wouldnt think i were clearly wolfy for it

so a naked vote seems lazy/superficial in a wolfy way

1 Like

naw i think gar town

1 Like

Gotcha.

And regarding lol, have u played in long formats with him before? If so, is there a difference with his turbo meta?

For fun. Also my leafia micro read isnt useless i know her extremely well.

Anyway,

VOTE: lol

I agree with aro’s assessment of lol early with reads. He did this in popcorny as my buddy

@Zenon look there is a wagon with 3 votes. One of us must be scum. Hint its probably lol.

Anyway i leave leafia, rajidae, and aro in charge

Pocket attempt? What makes you think this?

If anything, it’s somewhat the opposite.

theres no neuts on this game

scumslip caught

1 Like

only once that i can remember (we towned together in a mentee game, i recognized that he and sheepsaysmeep were v/v clashing and tried to stop it)

but that was a long time ago

and idk if his turbo meta analogizes and i also dont rly have a strong conception of his meta in general, i usually just read him game to game based on nonmeta stuff (though sometimes something will strike me as out of wolfmeta but like i cant paint a picture of what that would be before it happens)

1 Like

everyone up leafeon pls

VOTE: Leafeon

1 Like

this reminds me i kind of thought your opening was towny because it takes moderate cajones to enter a thread with a bunch of people who don’t know you as mafia and intentionally make your posts way more awkward for no reason by adding the hahas (especially when you can get shot an hour after the game starts)

actually another thought i just had is that with shots opening an hour after daystart everyone that turns up before then is sliiightly >rand town since low level wolves might be inclined to avoid the thread until the crazy people who instashoot have fired? idk its not really practical to townread half the game for this
but it’s food for thought to look at post game

Egg on my face.
I don’t love Achro townreading Leafia like that immediately either, given that it looks like she pulled a classic Leafia scumtell just before it, although it could merely resemble a scumtell and I’d be wrong. Nonetheless, Achro townreading her after that without prying further isn’t great.

*For someone like Min. I wouldn’t spam posts, but I think evils would be more reserved with burning their posts immediately like that. Evils might want to defend themselves later, or else look productive. Min apparently doesn’t want either and I’m all for it.
Also there’s a 18 / 24 (or 3 / 4) chance I’m correct, so…