Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

I changed my mind this is scum lol

1 Like

VOTE: Particle

all mafia outing to vote me

good

just 1f6 me and my voters and its ez win

this post usually comes from a villager (i was also thinking the same thing especially if particle is a wolf lmfao which is also why no one should be cleared for pushing him if he is a wolf)

yeah uh
this is kinda what i was talking about
like, where did all these reads come from? they think particle is probably town but they also think everyone who he is pushing or is pushing him is town because ???

but like
they are based on nothing

don’t know and i also don’t really care right now since you apparently have an activity/effort tell which i think i remember existing actually, and since this is a game where mafia are gonna flip in real time i feel like ur losses/gains in motivation depending on flips could make you pretty obvious

i vaguely liked this post from you though i guess

yeah and idk if the fact her energy before particleman happened was much higher makes this a better or worse look for her lol

1 Like

sounds like you should townread me and then shoot me day 4

also iaafr is cracked at chess, probably like 1400 rating on chess.com

I’m gonna be honest with you, my best advice would just to be to ignore them regardless of anything, they’re draining all my energy that I came into this game with and that wasn’t much to begin with regardless. Killing them off just fuels it, anyone engaging with Particle is just aiding to the derailing when we could be spending most of our time actually focusing on things.

2 Likes

fartic town i thinf

ya

I gotta afk for probably the next hour
I might be back on sporadically

Zenon is suspicious for possible tmi reasons but ParticleMan is straight up trolling which doesn’t help either alignment and I wanna vote him.

add me if you want yea i went full chess nerd after pogchamps and watched a bunch of naroditsky videos etc

i like the lichess interface better tho

@Zenon

can you explain why you think particle is wrong on all his pushes

good guava read i will keep them in my list
my only concern is its easy to make wallposts as scum to be productive (i have done that plenty of times before) but with a 150 post limit it makes sense, im doing the same thing so i cant call the kettle black
just paranoia, but since your townread isnt related to wallposting in any way its good

and your opinion on me is good

1 Like

damn 1600 is insane to me
im only 1000 so far

Are you wasting posts on purpose? I don’t wanna hold a focus on this constantly but going through your posts you’ve just got

nothing?

Like, what was the need to comment “ya” to one of your own posts that just didn’t require it? I don’t wanna pry on this stuff but it’s almost like you’re just throwing away posts for whatever reason???

1 Like

why arent you calling me out on this i feel like im the worst offender of using posts badly

most likely because like half the playerlist scumreads min and no one scumreads you

They aren’t based on nothing. I read the game and made simple conclusions based off it like you are.

Mine are just right.

im not trolling, im right

you cant deny my townyness because im obvious town so you call me a troll so when i die people wont 1f1 you

you and your team got CFTRW so now your killing me and then calling me a troll for when i flip v that people will ignore my reads

Deal.

Perfect plan to get me deep.

1 Like