Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

thanks!

i might be sussing you/magnus/may the most actually which makes me worried im just prejudiced against cartoon avi players who make larger posts

but it is what it is

with all my stamps I’m like so dead if that’s the case!

the towniest moment i noticed from magnus might actually be this because im not sure how noticeable this is with TMI that im town

but ehh its not a great reason

lol (4): Arogame123, Rajidae, Achromatic, Leafia
ParticleMan (3): ElizaThePsycho, guavagudetama, Jaiden
ElizaThePsycho (2): Arctic, Wazza
min (1): lol
Achromatic (1): ParticleMan
Arctic (1): Leafia
Magnus (1): dota
May (1): iaafr

Not Voting (12): min, Frostwolf103, BradLand, eevee, Jar, May, Garfooled, Kork, Maple, O.kazo, Zenon, Magnus

i do agree that i found his part on you reachy in this exact way though, actually

May and I have never seen the other one wolf, so I’m an actually terrible ask for reading May’s slot.

Except Jaiden started OSFE by reciting Shakespeare. Unless you’re referring to how Jaiden similarly claimed to be "in the game" really early on, Jaiden’s opening this game doesn’t much resemble OSFE. As a matter of fact, I would say that Jaiden claiming to be town first thing kinda resembles an early post in Strategem-10, although she felt less alert there. I guess this reaches the same conclusion of v!Jaiden probably, although I disagree with your reasoning.

The way it looks, May decided to scumread Iaafr and tailored his read on Jaiden to suit that read. Making stuff up is a “towny" behaviour from May, as in v!May does it but I don’t know if w!May does it. She probably does.

Throwing out disassociate reads on Iaafr / Dota and Wazza / Min, as well as an associate read on Leafia / Garfooled feels easy, but reasonable for a start of game behaviour. Their theory on Iaafr / Zenon comes out of the blue, and I believe that’s part of why he’s being pushed.

May’s gone to sleep. That’s fine. I don’t think there’s much of a case on her at the moment but I think their alignment will become obvious once he‘s back.

1 Like

I love that you believe this without further questioning but you apparently think I’m evil so it would be to my benefit to lie.

yea but you wouldnt lie to me about that as scum would you

i just don’t think you would

1 Like

i suddenly want particleman’s flip

but will do nothing about it quite yet

1 Like

I missed this earlier and I’m not sure what it means. You mean the posts that I mention without quoting, right?
Sure, I can try.

ok holistically i think magnus is town after isoing

his thoughts seem natural and he seems to genuinely lack TMI on particle man’s alignment and may’s alignment

particleman/lol/may are my top priorities and i dont think magnus or guava reacted scummily to my sussing of them

I think Eevee feels more “alive” than they usually do this early as town, at least from what I’ve seen of their recent games.

Frost, Brad, Kork, Maple and O.kazo haven’t spoken yet. I can probably excuse the latter three, although I’d expect O.kazo to rear their head before long, but the former two should’ve spoken up by now, I think.

The thing is, for both Frost and Brad, hiding from the main thread is something they’ve both done as evil. Frost in TOTA, Brad in OSFE. It could be a timezone thing, though.

oh my god Kork is in this game

1 Like

TBH I was waiting for someone to call me out and I was instantly going to respond with “Talk is CHEAP!”

But no one mentioned me at all so yeah.

4 Likes

imageimage

speak of the devil lmao

1 Like

oh it’s not a coincidence
damn

Locktown:
Eevee

Townread:
lol
Rabbit
ParticleMan

Townlean:
Garfooled
Min
Magnus
Wazza
Leafia

VOTE: Jaiden

Had the worst reaction to ParticleMan IMO.

is this iaafr