Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

I’m actually more afraid of Dota than I am of lol this game.

Main reason being that Dota has been like…really professional with this game? Like fully playing it and giving reads and shit.
Whereas I’m used to him fucking around and trolling as town.

However I really don’t want to vote that out incase I’m wrong and he’s town that decided to take it seriously.

1 Like

ngl ive had a little dota paranoia but im gonna hold onto it for now

2 Likes

And I don’t wanna accidentally punish that.

fwiw i think this post is towny for you and i was worried you mightve rolled wolf until you made this post

Ello, just now saw it started lol.

3 Likes

Then you have the “Awkward” definition post…which idk feels like it’s carelessly towny?

Best I have currently.

1 Like

ok i thought about it more and its not exactly townclearing because w!brad could see v!dota playing more seriously than usual and still come up with that read as w

i kneejerk gave it cred because it lined up with paranoia that had been brewing on dota but its not exactly for the same reasons or anything and is for generic enough reasons that it could be made up

so back to square one i dont trust you yet brad

VOTE: ParticleMan

Don’t just ping me and limit my vote options without telling me why.

Also I highly doubt you can find all mafia D1 in 5 hours.

2 Likes

Follow my Jaiden vote, watch her flip mafia, clear me and thank me afterwards.

part of my distrust on you is i have a tr on jaiden and dont think her reaction to particleman was particularly wolfy (in fact i found the emotions involved kinda towny)

so you’re gonna have to sell it

and even if it weren’t for my individual distrust you’re gonna have to sell it to others to make it happen considering top wagons are lol/particleman

THANK YOU
LITERALLY
he’s playing jester in mountainous at this point :sob: :sob:

btw I’m playing oathbreaker so I’m like in and out of thread until they inevitably kill me first cuz I don’t really know what I’m doing LOL

Mainly just think like, everyone else’s reactions have been stronger throughout the day, mainly people like Zenon, May, Min, a few others. Like they’ve just fought him back and argued with him.

Jaiden pretty much just said “Fuck this I’m out” and left.

The only other one was Eliza that looked bad IMO because of the start of all of Particle pissing people off she just threw out that she wanted him policy lynched/shot.

But not digging through that yet.

why is that bad?

Felt like it was piling on/taking advantage of a bad situation.

It was here specifically.

Like this is still early in the day phase just as Particleman was pissing people off with his style.

Like Particleman pissed off about 30% of the game here.

Whereas now Particleman has about 80% of the game pissed off at him.

2 Likes

how is her wanting ParticleMan dead any different from say me or Min wanting ParticleMan dead? I definitely said something to the same effect, and iirc Min did as well

ftr im not pissed at particleman in the slightest (i may be biased by being one of the townreads) but do think their entire playstyle and approach could still be wolf because the level of skill and game knowledge that shows through in some of their posts doesn’t match with the quality of scumhunting and the scumhunting is clearly fake

4 Likes