Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Unless you prove me he is town, it doesn’t gonna happen.

And simply you telling me he is town is not a proof.

1 Like

I also don’t trust Zenon and iaafr

postcount?the sheer fucking swagger to keep it going for 130 posts?

idk if u guys wanna kill him go ahead but he isnt even being rude just tunneled

worst crime is calling dota “borat” i know he gets annoyed by that

if he goes over im just gonna assume its a heavily wolf filled wagon though who just want to get a selfclearing guy out

I’m going to try something else, only because I’m not currently happy with the threadstate and I would like to hear from a few more of my friends.
VOTE: Garfooled. You might be tempted to ignore this vote otherwise, so I’m going to make up some bad reasoning against you. I just want to hear your response.

Your start of game entrance was weird, and you felt oddly reserved. If you aren’t at home, it should be easy to explain your behaviour and turn it around.

@lol if you were Mafia, who is one player that you would not be aligned with?

im asking once again does anybody other than magnus know how to read leafia in general / think this sort of nontownclaim joke comes more from nontown leafia?

because i feel like leafia could still just be a wolf here and magnus could be correct about particleman TMIing leafia

but i kinda wanna kill leafia first? and think its a toss up whether its achro or particleman is actually a more likely partner? possibly both?

VOTE: Leafia

i found these garfool posts towny fwiw, they feel like they come from a genuine place of towny confusion in that you can still see gears attempt to turn

Achro has consistent reads on her and read her as town earlier

if Leafia is scum the partner is definitely Achro and not ParticleMan
which is why I won’t be voting Leafia with you LOL
Achro is town imo and if Leafia is scum Achro is also scum

1 Like

like honestly if i didnt randomly expect leafia to sound scummy bc ive heard of her being miss bait often id scumread these hard

and now im thinking i was dumb not to and to trust achro blindly

so maybe particlemans just right on those two, at least

I don’t see anything wrong with these statements?
scumread for saying hmmm /j

the things leafia gives reads on doesnt often make sense to me / doesnt register as ai stuff and the fact that its often ‘‘very slight(ly)’ xlean’ registers to me as a scum’s habit of trying not to seem like they have tmi

2 Likes

leafia’s wording in this sequence is scummy because there’s lack of curiosity of validity of the read, and the “hmmmm” seems like its designed to convince readers of thoughtfulness where there was actually no consideration given to lol’s process or read

it’s like somebody acting the part of a solver rather than there actually being a thought process as to how lol’s dota read could’ve been sus or towny or invalid or valid

1 Like

in conclusion, let’s d1 leafia and d2 eliza, as is fol tradition

2 Likes

dota since he is town

1 Like

It’s just rumbling without any real context.

The things he did:

Read too much into RVS posts.
Called himself town (without any legit proof or whatsoever.)
Called everyone who didn’t agree with him as mafia, and who agreed with him as town.

It’s just lazy from either alligment, but all of them are NAI.

But his playstyle won’t help win his team, if he stays alive, (it is more harmful than useful), so mafia will never nightkill him, even if he is town.

I won’t miss his attitude, if we misexe him, while it has the chance of him being a trolling mafia.

So unless someone proves him as town, I am voting him without remorse.

2 Likes

could i ask you to iso leafia’s posts and form a read? there’s just 19 posts

so hes lazy and null to you

can you guys put your egos back in your pocket and start using your brain

so far i seen 0 argument why he is wolf and only “oh hes agressive” “oh he is mean” which is already >rand town so idk what you guys are even doing i know its only 4 people but if even 2 of those are town thats a disaster

i think leafia is the optimal d1 both from a “i scumread her posts individually most” perspective and a “it helps solve achro/particleman” perspective

lol can you vote leafia with me?

idt people are gonna join particleman on achro and i think particleman’s catch of leafia is unlikely a bus