Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

it was MAL but like basically every major subforum site it moved on from it’s OG

My third favourite part of PAYOR was that Magnus was literally the only player in the game to not submit KP for their role

probably why i didn’t know since I kept seeing new posts in the disc

I got really close to winning the No KP Award but

Summary

Riiight at the bottom there.

Atlas revised my role from insisting that its user “be fucking niceys” to simply “be nice”. Which completely destroys the designer’s intent IMO

my efforts to work on my grad school application has yet again gone to waste

good night yall

2 Likes

My fourth favourite part of PAYOR was that YBW got a role where she got to Truman Show me and the moment someone slipped even the slightest bit of information about it I immediately went

And Magnus tried to scumread me for knowing I was getting owned

I still remember subbing into a wolf slot offsite, and the game was declared a draw because of a modkill.

1 Like

My fifth favourite part of PAYOR was that Jake would only speak to me and only in toki pona and I had to translate for the thread (until we were told to stop speaking in toki pona because it is against the forum guidelines, which it is)

i remember when vulgard gladiated me early d1, subbed out, and then the game ends because of the Neutral Lie Detector

1 Like

what about when I delayed-dayvigged you day 1 and you were Priest

i remember someone once claimed a role where they were bulletproof if their truth:lie ratio was exactly 2:1 (with very slight leniency). people took the claim seriously until they realized that no sane host would try to process that shit. they were town btw

1 Like

oh yeah that was a banger
i think it was more of a gladiate was it not? Like one of us two was gonna die and whatever mechanic it was i threw so that I died over you

Remember that time in FAM3 I threw rock paper scissors and still won against Jarek

I PICKED SCISSORS EVERY TIME WE TIED TWICE HOW DID HE LOSE TO THE TRIPLE SCISSORS TECHNIQUE

if i had a nickel for every time a townie KP-gladiated me so I intentionally threw the gladiate because they were way more obvtown than me and then town lost anyways. I’d have. 2 nickels

there is no such thing as throwing in rock paper scissors. unless you pick rock. never pick rock

1 Like

i have what is genuinely an 80% wr with rock

I pick scissors every time and everybody already knows I will do this because I am a lesbian and I have the sense of humour of a 13 year old

1 Like

i once had a role that was bus driver but you had to play rock paper scissors against the host and if you lost you got busdriven with your first target instead (and if you lost three times you got vanillized) and the one time i picked rock everything went catastrophically wrong and i never picked it again

yeah, whichever of us was talked about less in whispers died

1 Like