i think I have only ever seen your Mets Lemres avatar on discord

1 Like

it’s possible I saw it somewhere while looking at old games
that seems. most likely

or alternatively this is entirely a fake memory and i’ve never seen this
that also is possible

1 Like

more fake memory time!!!

(i have no idea whether I actually saw the top one tbhtbthbthtbhtbthbthbthbthtbhtbht)

1 Like

also was

a wolfy post?

part of me thinks it’s performative but idk
would you have made a similar post as town?

1 Like

TIP:
i am so so scared

2 Likes

May we have so many irl experiences in common its kinda wack reading your posts cuz im like “hey thats me” to every other one

Dykes unite

5 Likes

Oh it’s supremely wolfy because I was only scared due to being a wolf

1 Like

It wasn’t an attempt to look town it wasn’t performing anything being a wolf is just scary so I was scared

1 Like

And wolfchat we had a running scaredposting thing. About how we were both so so so scared. Of wolfing

2 Likes

wait so
you wouldn’t be scared as town in 4v2 mylo + poison with no clear answer?

1 Like

I mean maybe but I wasn’t thinking about whether I’d be scared as town when I made the post

2 Likes

It was mostly a joke for Lemon

2 Likes

Also back then I was quite confident and did not get that scared in MyLo. Either I was right or I was wrong. I had nothing to uphold, I had lost all my games, I had no ego to protect and so I was free

2 Likes

I mean I was still scared but not the same fundamental kind of fear you feel when your ego is tied in winning. I was better at sticking to my guns

1 Like

this is why may doesn’t play anymore

was this an intentional townslip (using nightkill instead of nightpoison)

timestamps show your posts being 15 seconds apart; idk if that’s a realistic time to notice the error and fix it
also (the following is totally a me!TMI read) idk if town really even feels it’s a meaningful error

what
may does play

1 Like

IDR honesltt

1 Like