Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

may you just gotta trust me your gambling addiction is coming in due time. give it 2-3 working days for shipping

3 Likes

teach em young

MY EXAM SCORES IN THIS CLASS

1. 74%
  2. 60%
    – LEARNED I AM ALLOWED TO USE EXCEL ON EXAMS –
  3. 100%
  4. 99%
2 Likes

Don’t ask what wretched calculations I was doing by hand. Don’t ask. Don’t ask. Don’t a

1 Like

Wow, only a 99?

retweet if this is may

5 Likes

I got a uqestion wrong :’(

1 Like

Despicable

1 Like

Oh my grandma gave us scratch-offs every single holiday. Christmas and Thanksgiving, yes, but also Easter, and Valentine’s Day, and Saint Patrick’s Day,

1 Like

Once she suggested I give a scratch-off to a middle school teacher as an end-of-year gift. Thank you for the year Ms. Smith here is some gambling, as a treat

i once won 100 dollars on a scratch off
big bucks right there

2 Likes

happy valentines day babe. lets hope you win big this time

3 Likes

I didn’t even match any numbers or whatever, there was a symbol of it showed up that auto gave you 25 dollars and it showed four times

1 Like

They were from the state of New York so we had to give them back to her to cash in

1 Like

this wouldve been a great card bit if may hadnt received his card already. May please pretend you haven’t received your card so I can act like I put some scratch offs in it

2 Likes

i vividly remember my uncle teaching me the optimal blackjack strategy for every possible starting hand when i was like… at most 10?. i forgot most of it though

3 Likes

so sick of ya’ll acting like the chuck e. cheese’s invitational is just some tournament i made up to get people to respect me

Yesterday I talked about the monster I created

The monster is scheming to brainwash their crush

1 Like

I think it’s very cool that I got to show off comm class knowledge to them though

1 Like