'80s Wild Overhaul FM - TOWN VICTORY

anyone who engages in too much mech discussion d1 will be a SR for me

I would love to root out all of the over reliance on mechanics

well, some people usually do that, but I don’t agree with it

I like Zorvo so I don’t want to lynch him. Don’t care about Glass or Marluna.

Seems like an easy way to scumread half the playerbase.

2 Likes

Glass has disappeared from the thread for the rest of day one. They are not able to be voted on today and any votes cast by them today are void.

@Marluna
@Zorvo
@beancat
@Gorta
@Magnus
@Gyrlander
@lol
@Glass
@Lemonfairy
@Lissi
@Blitz
@obscurity
@Leafia
@Cream

Magnus (1): Zorvo
Blitz (1): Cream
Zorvo (1): lol
beancat (1): Gyrlander

o.O

This strongly reminds me of the Safety Without Power advantage from Survivor.

Now this is rather surprising. I guess he didn’t do that himself?? I dunno, it’s so random I can’t actually think of a theory for what just happened.

I mean, he wasn’t being voted or anything… I don’t understand. Perhaps it’s a passive and every day he leaves the game at a random time?

Gyrlander, you do know you can tell us all if you did it.

I don’t believe that’s a passive ability. As well, just to be clear Glass uses she/her pronouns. According to her bio.

Let me elaborate on why I disbelieve that’s a passive: if Glass had a certain number of posts to make for this condition, she wouldn’t have been careless with whatever she said. If the trigger was casting a vote, Glass wouldn’t have voted there. Being forcibly removed from the game thread isn’t fun.

Now, it could be Lol’s passive, removing the first person to vote them or something for the day… or it could be an active, which explains the strange timing. In which case we look at whoever’s online. Like Gorta?

As much as it pains me, I wouldn’t be so unpredictable and waste my ability like that lmfao.

Why don’t you think it’s a timer that gets activated randomly?

Because, to be blunt, I think that would be kinda stupid. Imagine being told you’re randomly going to be booted from the thread during the day (not necessarily every day, but at least the first day), which means you’re forced to rush through the day if you want to contribute, plus a free “you cannot be executed on the first day no matter what” gimmick. Imagine if Beancat has that passive.

then we have a problem and people need to focus on players more

any mech talk from this point forward from will be SR by me

Hold on, I think the votes are broken. Let me test this.
VOTE: Gyrlander