'80s Wild Overhaul FM - TOWN VICTORY

i am the one being pushed here and it seems fairly reasonable imo

Not in my opinion. The thing that’s unreasonable to me though is how he wants to locktown Glass if you flip wolf.

Are you trying to seriously say you think all 3 of us are wolves?

The possibility has crossed my mind but I somewhat doubt it. It would be a stupid play to make if you were all wolves. Glass could still be town if you and lol were w/w after a. Or you could be a wolf and pushing v!lol. Which is what it currently feels like to me.

Fair but I still stand by my thought.

@ElizaThePsycho has substituted Blitz.

Do not talk about the nature of this replacement.

me after joining this game

2 Likes

Laughs

I was aware of the vote. I only made the connection between that being voted muted while voting makes the possibility was more unlikely, at that point.

After thinking about it, I still don’t think it’s impossible that she activated it herself, similar to the original game.

I think you have been blatantly ignoring just how many "if"s your theory is built on, and the way you decide to waver on reads while also refusing to budge from your vote is scummy. If lol flips town, you’ll probably be like, I only nullscum read him anyways :upside_down_face:

Just because you want to nitpick and pick like, one point you feel you can respond to, out of my entire post, does not invalidate my points, and I hope everyone else reading it gets that.

And now I can actually vote since the button finally shows up on my editor on PC.
VOTE: Zorvo

Since when was his scumread based on Marluna?
He didn’t even mention Marluna in his read of you.

Also, no. I don’t think that’s his reasoning at all.

His reason for the non W/W (“potentially”) was that he thinks that a wolf must’ve muted Glass because her reads are a thread, and though she has two scumleans of pretty much the same level of intensity (you and Lemon), Glass actually voted you because of a slight familiarity preference, and therefore, you must be the wolf!muter.

Where are you getting that this is an OMGUS? Are we even reading the same read?

It’s Lissi. The second letter’s an ‘i’

FTR I will follow pushes if I think they have good reasoning.

And I don’t think anyone just follows pushes because the person pushing a wagon is from the same homesite. It’s not that subjective.

2 Likes

Zorvo is always unreasonable as either aligment, but most of the time, it is shadowed Behind their extreme tunnels.

Isn’t he plenty ‘tunnelled’ already? He hasn’t seriously considered anything I said, except to say, “none of this is an if, it’s so obvious mafia did it, you’re scum for “defending lol””- like what even. I say his reasoning doesn’t make sense, he calls me scum “soft defending you.” He says two people agree with him- who? Leafia also disagrees, and he says it’s just “Leafia being Leafia.”

Like really? That’s one big double standard.

He’s got a foot in two boats regarding you, as well.

He’s simultaneously going, “It must’ve been done by a mafia! And Glass voted lol, so it must be lol and not Lemon!” while also going, “I’m not certain lol is scum, I just think he’s the optimal lynch.”

Like, why is this not questionable at all to everyone else? Why is this not questionable to you, and where are you getting the reasons that it’s all about Marluna or overcompensation or whatever?

1 Like

VOTE: Lissi

Can you give examples of this?

Well, thanks for at least getting my name right lol

I’m off to do some work now

Don’t worry.
He will probably never acknowledge that he missread players.

I miss read Magnus and Achro and Leafia in the game I lost.