'80s Wild Overhaul FM - TOWN VICTORY

:thinking:

Nah I’m pretty sure this is why I read you null wolf read you and then yeah the glass thing warranted a vote on you.

No cause people know Glass and are going to trust her pushes more then mine cause some people don’t know me and others like to not follow me on my pushes.

I am sure, that any ability influencing votes are locked at xylo.

2 Likes

i dont know glass

good to know then

I’m saying the other site players.

is this not ‘‘disagreeing with my read’’?
u say its a read with NAI reasoning and dislike i didnt elaborate

yeah, but I dont know who glass is
so why would i remove them

im arguing that tinfoil that i was scared of glass and nuked them makes little sense, if you want to kill me for bad reads and acting agressive then go ahead but tinfoil is usually how u get urself into a tunnel and then people stop believing you

Oh. That I also don’t agree with with how Zorvo is being but I can at least see how a villager might agree with that. I’d love to have Lil/Zorvo wagons at EoD for wagonomics though.

Not necessarily true.

No it doesn’t.

This can be said of Lol too and I’m protective as well. I somewhat doubt we have four protectives. Well, 4 town protectives anyway.

I can’t see this ever coming from a villager honestly. Besides, we don’t even know how it happened. What if a neut did that?
Glass only looks better if Lol specifically did it, but it’s not even close enough to townlock them for it.

Do you seriously need to ask that? To make their partner look better in case they flip and you’re assuming far too much here.

I doubt it can be used in lylo or even in mylo.

1 Like

i never claimed protective?

This disagrees with you lol.

[quote=“Leafia, post:652, topic:3283, full:true”]

this was a joke im not protective

also im pretty sure magnus was joking too when he said hes protective

1 Like

and since its role madness there can easily be two protectives

i will say zorvo feels less tunneled than usual when he thinks he caught a mafia

but this could be zorvo working on fixing his tunneling problem as much as him being mafia so null

i will say my vague understanding on gortas meta makes me think he is town? hyper fixated on people who were tlaking mechanics and hating on it i think was a town trait of his

someone more familiar needs to confirm/deny

You can’t see a villager making a valid point?

Noted.

And I respectfully disagree with that.

yeah idk what leafia is going on about u are known for making wild accusations and leafia pushing you for it is a weird look

scumreading you for being low energy early i agree but leafia is pushing you for making agressive push that makes no sense which is null