Nightmare Woods FM - MOD-ERROR: TOWN VICTORY

i guess there’s always a chance that somebody has a joker moment but i don’t see how town could have lost this really

100% LOSS RATE BEGINS HERE. IT CAN ONLY GET BETTER!!!

(But really, I had a great time. For my first maf game ever, Whysper helped so much. We almost had ya though! )

(P.S. forgive me if it’s dumb but why is the cleaning issue enough to cancel the game? Like…we could’ve safely assumed they were town regardless of if we knew their true role or not yeah?)

3 Likes

Arctic, if this is a loss for wolves, it goes on the books as a win for me. This curse can’t possibly be broken that easily. Can you imagine how narratively unsatisfying that would be? My first win in a game where I hydra’d and got N1ed, on a moderror? I have to suffer more than this.

1 Like

The cleaning issue wasn’t what caused the game to be cancelled, it was Dum being incorrectly flipped. There was a choice between continuing with Dum dead and Prisma alive, which wasn’t what Mafia wanted, or reviving Dum and killing Prisma, which would’ve hardconfirmed the former; also something which wasn’t fair. It was a terrible mistake.

Lemon not being cleaned, while unfortunate, wasn’t game ending.

7 Likes

I hate to break it to you, but it is very much possible for it to not get better, Nuto. Trust me.

Context

(I have lost seven of my seven games here, not counting this one.)

5 Likes

Here is everyone else’s roles.

To reiterate: Lemonfairy’s flip should have been cleaned as of Night 1 by Whysper’s ability.

ElizaThePsycho's role was...
Prisma101's role was...
Whsyper's role was...
Zorvo's role was...
crazynuto's role was...
Dum's role was...

i think it’s perfectly fitting if your first win is still an L

1 Like

oh rip

1 Like

why was i the only one with a derpy image?

2 Likes

post fwoggee for prosperity

fwoggeee

1 Like

:frog:

fwoggeee

1 Like

WRONG FWOGGEE
INEXCUSABLE!

1 Like

Where are the custom fwoggee emojis?

here

1 Like

We’re just saving and posting an image, because we’re not nerds.

you can copy+paste it too

Still can’t believe May caused this to happen though. Smh my head :pensive:

4 Likes

I was wolfing in spec chat. I was rooting for you two so hard you both did great

1 Like

May was mainly rooting for you because he didn’t want Town to win.

2 Likes