> three months later (May)
> proceeds to design a mini-mash

2 Likes

I can’t believe May did this

4 Likes

This role is fine.

1 Like

What about the Retired Coroner?

I really don’t like making investigative roles immune to death, and making it immune to serial killers specifically feels like a prank for the neutral in question. It’s my understanding that the actual setup didn’t include any serial killers, so I guess both problems are resolved and it’s just an amusing red herring for people who read into mechanics too much.

Isn’t Ruby TL?

What if there is an SK and the protective is gated, e.g. X-Shot activation-based or odd/even night?

I think more roles could use activation / conditional abilities, but I wouldn’t necessarily agree with gating a protection behind limited uses or timing windows. I’m fine with JOAT abilities, but an unlimited investigative role (even one as delayed as Coroner) probably doesn’t need conditional death immunity anyway. It just doesn’t feel that cohesive, but maybe that’s a personal thing. The role is still perfectly balanced anyway.

1 Like

:point_up_2:
Possible role template for a future setup.
(I hope @Achromatic is proud of me specifically for the stats section.)

2 Likes

Very based ngl

For the record, I hate this template. :upside_down_face:
It has… so much unnecessary data.
Like, the only reason I am still keeping it is because I have plans to “use” it in a future setup.

I agree i wouldnt have gone that far lmao

There are only two options for me. Either I give all the junk data, or I give none.
–so yeah. As you might notice, I usually give none.

…so anyhow, time to start designing Overload FM.
(Or should I make “Wrogn” FM by incorporating this template…?)
The possibilities are endless!
(Unfortunately the same could not be said about my creativity…)

Crecerelle Etoillee (and Tisiphone)

Empire Dreamer

A second-year with a penchant for fashion, Crecerelle is the student with the greatest air of mystique. Her fashion palette rotates daily, and they’re occasionally consulted for fashion tips or paid for custom-tailored pieces. Despite being the most gregarious Wolf, Athena has heard from a few students that they’re afraid to touch her. Athena has seen her around a bit, and they’ve exchanged smiles and waves, which is more than she has with any of Crecerelle’s housemates.

Ability: A Watcher in the Night
Crecerelle has residing inside of them a Corvinight made out of shadows. They follow their commands, and makes a formidable foe in combat: their slashes deal no physical damage, but hurt the victim’s psyche. When Crecerelle is filled with emotions, their shadow can be hard to control.

Nonbinary — December 9 — 16 — SANE
Tisiphone — Corvinight (NB)

No Longer FriendsNight
Choose any number of players.
If enough Dreamers choose the same player, something bad may happen to them.

Slightly GothPassive
There are circumstances in which people might mistake you for an Ancient Spirit.
You do not know the details of these.

You are aligned with the Empire.
You win when all Ancient Spirits are banished.

Moderator Notes

Tisiphone receives the above fake rolecard.

Ancient Spirit Assassin

Ability: The Watcher in the Night
Tisiphone is made out of shadows and resides inside a human. All of their attacks deal damage to the victim’s psyche, not thein physical body. When the human is filled with emotions, Tisiphone can take control of their body and control their actions. The human has no memory of the times when this happens.

Corvinight (NB) — December 9 — 16 — INSANE

Hearts Beat as OnePassive
If you choose more players at night than your ability allows for, your targets will be selected at random from the players you targetted.

Mark of the MurdererNight, Compulsive
:feather: Extrasensory (First Use) — Target player receives a kunai tomorrow and is told they must shoot (Day, Immediate) the second targeted player. If they try to shoot someone else, they die instead.
:feather: Shadow Ball (Second Use) — If target player hits majority vote tomorrow, they die and the day continues. Everyone knows this.
:feather: Phantom Force (Third Use) — Target player dies at dusk. A random player (not yourself) gets the ability to cure them (Day). Everyone knows this and who the relevant people are.
:feather: (Fourth Use and Beyond) — No effect.

You are self-aligned.
You win when Cult of Sarasvati is eliminated.

1 Like

You’re taunting me.

1 Like

3 Likes

What about these ones?

@Magnus

Context: Plurality was not enabled in this game.