Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

VOTE: memes

and if im remembering correctly then i believe you may be trying to pressure me and searching for someone saying i moved had no results

what you said literally just wasnt true
theres no belief in that its just fact

Which means you searched to see who caught you but hey! You fell asleep.

At least learn to lie better.

it wasnt a lie its 2am

@ElizaThePsycho has substituted Silviu200530.

Do not talk about this. Yadda yadda yadda.

Ping

ok then?..

Votecount as of post #3072

Prisma101 (3): Neon, Cream, Memes
Jaiden (1): Jarek
Neon (1): Jaiden
Memes (1): Prisma101

Not Voting (4): ElizaThePsycho, Lissi, Magnus, Achromatic

Among us

among you

1 Like

There are three things I need to know
NUMBER ONE
What’s the standing of my slot rn
NUMBER TWO
cliffs
NUMBER THREE
where did my FM political compass go ( I was gonna post “The Replacement” )

… what?..

1 Like

IDK ask Jaiden

Because yesterday I wanted to double-check by discussing with others, most of whom are my townreads and who do see Jaiden as town.

Also, I literally opened Prisma’s ISO, and I wanted to check the timing things I said too, but then I fell asleep. So I’m doing that now.

1. We are under the believe thar your slot is lock town because Silviu is a pro scum player who’d never bus and he went at Zorvo hard.

2. Achro voted Zorvo to tie him to Sleep and Jarek decided Zorvo’s execution.

Magnus claimed Dictor and is not counterclaimed

The Cop redchecked me

Jaiden push Zorvo hard only to switch last minute so we believe Jaiden had no reason to bus Zorvo only to not actually bus him at the end.

1. ???

Oh and Prisma is frozen scum or uncooperative town

Because you can’t tell them to stop in private.

I agree that it’s unlikely for w!Jaiden to intend to bus traitor right off the bat, or at all.

But it’s totally possible to make an offhanded scumread in your early posts, without intending to bus all the way. Early on Jaiden was already saying stuff like, “zorvo’s is always a good safety, as well as magnus to a degree but the best option is noexec.”

When Zorvo starts reacting badly to Jaiden’s posts, it’s not like she can just ignore it, especially if he was nominal scumread, even if she didn’t intend on exe-ing him. Of course there’s going to be pushback, and it snowballs and there can’t be a convo that’s like, “stop Zorvo you shouldn’t actually try to kill me”

Like I think for me the core of my doubts is that Jaiden was never intending to exe Zorvo from the start anyways, and that a lot of the later “doggedness” was also influenced by Zorvo consistently pushing Jaiden (uncoordinated).

That’s why I don’t think the reasons you cite about “pushing” or “bussing” are strong reasons, clearing TR reasons.

If you can give me a logic check about those two points specifically that would be helpful.

You think someone is RT-ing you and your reaction is to vote them…?

It is not that sinister i just think the post count doesnt match up with the volume of content people have provided. This isnt even the first time i have noted this feeling and i am not the only one to discuss how a lot of people feel meandering.

The post was targeting everyone with more posts than cream or myself so i dont exactly have an audience besides prisma and i suppose i could be pocketing cream but more simply i am discussing my minor annoyance at the game state when it comes to the clarity of reads and the ease i am finding getting into people’s heads.

Which isnt going to matter s lot today because prisma just isnt with it regardless of alignment.