Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Oh and Prisma is frozen scum or uncooperative town

Because you can’t tell them to stop in private.

I agree that it’s unlikely for w!Jaiden to intend to bus traitor right off the bat, or at all.

But it’s totally possible to make an offhanded scumread in your early posts, without intending to bus all the way. Early on Jaiden was already saying stuff like, “zorvo’s is always a good safety, as well as magnus to a degree but the best option is noexec.”

When Zorvo starts reacting badly to Jaiden’s posts, it’s not like she can just ignore it, especially if he was nominal scumread, even if she didn’t intend on exe-ing him. Of course there’s going to be pushback, and it snowballs and there can’t be a convo that’s like, “stop Zorvo you shouldn’t actually try to kill me”

Like I think for me the core of my doubts is that Jaiden was never intending to exe Zorvo from the start anyways, and that a lot of the later “doggedness” was also influenced by Zorvo consistently pushing Jaiden (uncoordinated).

That’s why I don’t think the reasons you cite about “pushing” or “bussing” are strong reasons, clearing TR reasons.

If you can give me a logic check about those two points specifically that would be helpful.

You think someone is RT-ing you and your reaction is to vote them…?

It is not that sinister i just think the post count doesnt match up with the volume of content people have provided. This isnt even the first time i have noted this feeling and i am not the only one to discuss how a lot of people feel meandering.

The post was targeting everyone with more posts than cream or myself so i dont exactly have an audience besides prisma and i suppose i could be pocketing cream but more simply i am discussing my minor annoyance at the game state when it comes to the clarity of reads and the ease i am finding getting into people’s heads.

Which isnt going to matter s lot today because prisma just isnt with it regardless of alignment.

I kinda wonder if Jaiden/Prisma is a valid pairing.

Does w!Prisma argue with Neon in defense of w!Jaiden regarding her quote-vote of the Bible?

I have no idea why a member of scum would think it was a good idea to be antagonistic and aggressive with the idea of a sleep vote tbh

Like setting aside specific reads i think when you look atvthe game from a top down perspective it just puts scum jaiden in the center of the spotlight for very little reason and it draws a lot of criticism towards her from the average player.

I think if you look at it from that macro view jaiden is just overwhelmingly likely to be town from that tact.

Additionally, sticking to her guns even when knowing if zorvo is killed there it would look miserable is a good look i think. It would be an extremely risky and high level play for jaiden to lean on the argument of her not having tmi and thus not voting zorvo there and i dont think thats her scum game.

JAIDEN JAIDEN JAIDEN JAIDEN JAIDEN JAIDEN

god i love my name. thanks for saying it 4 posts in a row lissi

The crowd goes wild for Jaiden

comment on neon

I find neon’s approach to the game to be grating which matches up with how i felt about them in ufo mafia so if she is scum she certainly knows how to fake that well.

I would need to iso to give a meaty post and atm i am lying in bed but from memory i havent really liked any of her solving this game lol.

Hm…

Is it her scum meta to bus in risky (aka may not be able to save scumbuddy but there’s still a chance) situations then?

First part doesn’t weigh as much imo because no exe is less so a special “everyone will hate me for it” and more like a “going after consensus town” thing. Plus, iirc Magnus said he posted in sign ups about it being mechanically beneficial, so she wouldn’t be alone in this, either. I still think the pros are about equivalent to the cons so it’s mostly NAI, but if I try really hard to zoom out then maybe.

Achromatic do you know much about Prisma’s play?

Like in terms of outright-defense-of-scumbuddies

Nope. I keep asking questions and getting non answers tho

My atandard book of scum tells makes me think that would be w prisma v jaiden and prisma was trying to shadw v neon.

if we’re going throw prisma into the abyss can we do it next exec
the slot is a coinflip atm since theyve done like 0 things ever id rather give them as much time as possible
if they dont play tomorrow after today id be comfortable with it but rn not really

Even if I agree with peoples thought processes revolving around it I hate the idea of policy killing someone for not doing enough personally

hey jarek. thoughts on neon. no thought just gogogogo