April Showers Overhaul FM - GAME OVER - Town & Survivor Victory!

Votecount as of post #2351

Rajidae (7): Marluna, Achromatic, robyn, guavagudetama, Leafia, Hazardwaste, Frostwolf103
JakeTheWolfie (2): Rajidae, Kiiruma
robyn (1): Vulgard

Not Voting (3): JakeTheWolfie, beancat, IcetFeelsPain

Please DM me or Zone if there are errors in this VC in the next 5 minutes.

D2 Final Votecount

Rajidae (7): Marluna, Achromatic, robyn, guavagudetama, Leafia, Hazardwaste, Frostwolf103
JakeTheWolfie (1): Rajidae, Kiiruma
robyn (1): Vulgard

Not Voting (3): JakeTheWolfie, beancat, IcetFeelsPain

@Rajidae has been executed.

…but nothing happened.

@Kiiruma has bled to death.

His role was...

Night 2 has begun and will end at 2023-04-27T22:00:00Z.

1 Like

Players may opt to skip the night if all players who can act tonight write “/skip night”.

1 Like

All relevant players have voted to skip the night. Day 3 will soon start. Any remaining time from Night 2 will be added to Day 3.

@Marluna has been killed!

Her role was...

Day 3 starts and ends at 2023-04-29T22:00:00Z.

Since there are 11 players alive, majority requires 6 votes.

Ping

Good meowning

Mixed up Marluna and Rajidae in my head for a second so that flip was really confusing at first

Also oh hey we got those 16 hours back
Maybe we don’t hammer this time

So if Rajidae is the evil neut who got blocked… unless Lich counts as SK, I doubt we have one at all despite Kiiruma’s passive

Guessing Lich is actually a mafia role and martyr is the last one revealed to us for “killing” the lich.

Also i am thinking kiiruma’s role outs jake as lying off the cuff. Kiiruma was very specific with serial killer while jake’s supposed flavor talked about a non specific role.

But we need to figure out who is paired with rajidae/blizer so we can actually kill rajidae

You think Lich is mafia? I assumed Lich was 3p

Because every rolecard has been 2 words/roles smashed together (ex Paranoid Medium, Doctor Mason) but mine isn’t, it just said “(my flavour name), a [Neutral] Survivor”

So since Lich was also only one word I thought it’s be 3p

Guava was not the imposter

1 Like

I suppose it’s not conclusive but pattern recognition go brrrrrr

@guavagudetama mine is one word.

1 Like

@JakeTheWolfie

You scan for sk nightly?

Was gonna vote Leafia but I’ll hold it for now
Rajidae/Leafia contains one scum in my mind for sure so if I’m correct about Rajidae being evil 3p then we kill Leafia but Rajidae could actually be scum

This does say night immune but it’s possible Zone just. Changed it
And also it’s for GI
But it’s the only time I can remember a Lich role and I’ve at least heard of everything else that’s flipped so far
And this was a neutral

Also now that we know what the mafia anti claim is we can probably solve the game today

It seems strange to me for a 3p to not be able to be killed unless a mafia member dies

But true lich is usually 3p

But i feel like mediums are usually town.