Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

All rolecards have been sent.

Let us know if you have not received one.

Night 0 will start in 3 hours at 2023-07-08T20:00:00Z.

Your action cannot be used during Night 0 unless it explicitly says “Night 0” on it.

Night 0 Begins

It will last 24 hours and end 2023-07-09T20:00:00Z.

If your rolecard says you have a Night 0 action, please submit it by 2023-07-09T18:00:00Z.

Pings

@Artemis
@Kiiruma
@Italy
@Silviu200530
@Litten
@Scorbunny
@guavagudetama
@WindwardAway
@Hazardwaste
@Jarek
@Creature
@Ruby
@Millium
@Frostwolf103
@min
@beancat
@Jaiden
@Atlas
@Sadbi
@Magnus
@Vulgard
@Zenon
@Marluxion

All players have confirmed their role.

Event

Creative Contest!

In an initiative to raise confidence and morale in our student body during these trying times, we are hosting a contest! You may submit any piece of media related to the prompt, as long as it is entirely your own work: plagarism is a no-no! Get out there and have fun expressing yourselves! XOXO

Today’s prompt: Portrait of @katze

Players: Unlimited
Chance of Death: None
Mobile-Friendly: Yes
Duration: 24 hours

How to Join:

Submit a message in your rolecard starting “Creative Contest Submission!” before 2023-07-10T20:00:00Z! Results and prizes will be distributed at the end of the day.

You may not talk or hint about any ongoing events in any non-event chat, public or private (except your rolecard).

Pings

@Artemis
@Kiiruma
@Italy
@Silviu200530
@Litten
@Scorbunny
@guavagudetama
@WindwardAway
@Hazardwaste
@Jarek
@Creature
@Ruby
@Millium
@Frostwolf103
@min
@beancat
@Jaiden
@Atlas
@Sadbi
@Magnus
@Vulgard
@Zenon
@Marluxion

4 Likes

Dalya set her hand on the table and gestured to a chair: Athena reluctantly took a seat and examined her surroundings. Lions banners lined the walls and the furniture was frillier and more ostentatious than the unstated teak of the Eagles’ lounge; a solid gold ingot on a dresser drew her eye. She sighed to herself.

“Something wrong?”

She jumped to see Adrian sitting a few chairs away. “Uh… no, not really. Thanks, though.” She fidgeted with the letter. She was so preoccupied with the contents that she hadn’t notice her enter.

“I’m here because Dalya wanted me… but I wouldn’t want to inconvenience you two.”

She relaxed. “No, it’s fine.” She watched Adrian scan the room for a minute and pull a set of needles and a ball of yarn. Comforted, she unbagged her notebook and doodled schematics for her newest project.

Dalya set her cup of coffee down with a clink, then slapped a folder of papers on the table. “I called each of you here for a specific reason.” Athena and Adrian shared confused glances. Dalya abruptly continued. “Athena, can you show me your letter again?”

She obliged, handing the envelope gingerly to Dalya. Dalya removed the letter from inside and showed it to Adrian. “Adrian, do you know this magic circle?”

Adrian promptly responded: “Second pentacle of Saturn. It’s used to repress the pride of spirits.”

Dalya nodded. “The existence of this pentacle sheds an interesting light on our killer’s motives. They wanted to present an image to the world that they are not one to be trifled with… a stark image of the repression of pride would be consistent with that, correct?”

Adrian stammered as Dalya took a sip of coffee and continued without skipping a beat. “However, this circle is crucial for one other reason: it means we’re dealing with a serial killer.”

Athena let out an audible gasp. The thought of being in this school with a psychopath terrified her. “Umm… a-are you sure about that?”

Dalya nodded without mercy. “There have been two murders so far whose circumstances and crime scenes feature this magic circle prominently. Both of these cases occurred with students on this campus. The details of these cases were furthermore secreted from the general public due to the high profile of the victims. The letter and this murder threat are no coincidence: the Flower Dragon has returned. This is why I secured the dining hall so meticulously with you: we’re dealing with an experienced perp. They’re taunting us.”

Athena gulped. “But w-why me?”

“One of the two victims was Lucifer di Neiro, the heir apparent to the Crown States. Though he was murdered at the imperial palace, this exact circle was found painted in blood in his dorm room. The other one was the eldest daughter of the Crown States Underground with ties to organized crime—”

The world began to swirl around Athena, spots of black dancing around her vision.

“—Pallas di Angelari.”

Day 1 will begin momentarily.

It will last 48 hours and end 2023-07-11T20:00:00Z.

Submit all day actions by 2023-07-11T18:00:00Z.

Pings

This topic was automatically opened after 59 minutes.

im town btw

good meowning

1 Like

hello friends nya

1 Like

locktown never rescind

nya

I’m gay nya

1 Like

VOTE: Guava
So it was you

1 Like