True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

Who wants to see me try to reach 900 posts in the next hour /jk

I’m not going to, I think I’ll probably be dead with 840, 850 posts tbh

Maybe 860 if I’m lucky or particularly spammy

VOTE: Apo

coward.

1 Like

Votecount as of P#3236

Apocryphal (5): tutuu, beancat, Hazardwaste, Hippopablompoyeetus, Frostwolf103
Hippopablompoyeetus (2): Kiiruma, Apocryphal

Not Voting (3): Kabazame, baker, IcetFeelsPain

Majority requires 6 votes to trigger. Apocryphal has 5 votes.

If there are any mistakes in the votes, then you have until 2023-07-27T19:20:00Z to inform the hosts in your role card.

1 Like

D2 Final Votecount

Apocryphal (6): tutuu, beancat, Hazardwaste (2x), Hippopablompoyeetus, Frostwolf103
Hippopablompoyeetus (2): Kiiruma, Apocryphal
tutuu (1): Achromatic

Not Voting (3): Kabazame, baker, IcetFeelsPain

@Apocryphal has been executed.

Her role was...

Night 2 has begun and will end at 2023-07-28T20:00:00Z.

Ping
2 Likes

@baker has been killed!

maid's role was...

Day 3 starts and ends at 2023-07-30T20:00:00Z.

Since there are 8 players alive, majority requires 5 votes.

Ping
1 Like

2 Likes

ok so

kabazame neighborized me and kiiruma

kiiruma said that they half-lied about their role. they said they’re a pinpoint sensor and each night they guess how many wolves were on the successful wagon. they receive positive feedback if they guessed right. they guessed 1 on n1 and it was positive

i peeked them last night and i got that they are a pinpoint sensor

i googled the role too

link - Sensor - MafiaWiki

i’ve no idea what a mafia sensor would look like

also they were wondering what to submit. they said 2. i also thought 2 was the best choice

so if they submitted 2 - they will either come back with 2 green peeks on kaba and icet, or they will find out that there’s 1 wolf between kaba and icet

i trust kiiruma, both via social reading, i trust their mech too. fmpov hippo or kiiruma is mechanically a wolf and im going to go with hippo being the wolf

last wolf depends on kiiruma’s results if they’re town. but im gonna guess last wolf is hazard. or, if its between kaba and icet, im gonna say kaba

so hippo + hazard/kaba (depending on kii peek result) is my solve

i acknowledge the possibility of people sheeping achro’s vote and chopping me

if that happens its 4v2 tomorrow and i still believe we ought to win unless kii is town and gets michopped (since mechanically them or hippo will be a wolf)

i think our chances to win are pretty solid here

VOTE: tutuu ily achro

Baker died and I was thinking about claiming.

I think I understand where this comes from, lately most of the claims has ring to this game itself, it’s all about vote manipulative. Besides from Zenon. It’s not taking for granted that most town roles have something related to that.

Pipe down wolf.

1 Like

Don’t think I have forgot about you since what I have talked about you yesterday.

1 Like

even if i am suspect here, please be careful with quickhammering me

at the very least give kiiruma a chance to claim their result

im saying this just in case coz i have an overt paranoia with quickhammers as u guys can tell

I am realist, Achro’s the only acknowledged dead interaction but that doesn’t mean he’s good in his current position, Zenon is his only companion in afterlife, IGCD gave up.

1 Like

he doesn’t have access to spec chat as per his role pm, he’s all alone