- Follow the Forum Game Rules.
- Post a minimum of 10 game related posts per active phase.
- Fail to heed the former rules more than twice, and you will be subbed out or modkilled.
- I can and might have to add and/or remove rules in the future. Except the first rule.
Let’s just hope that I won’t have to use this rule.
- This is a closed rolemadness.
- The game starts with Night 0.
- Day Phases last 48 hours unless majority is reached early. Night Phases last 24 hours.
- All actions must be submitted in your classcards / role PMs.
- Mafia members may communicate through Discord during both phases.
- Factional attacks are optional and assigned.
- (Only) Informative roles will be informed if their abilities are roleblocked or redirected.
- The host will announce when XYLO occurs. Roles are hereby taken into account.
- The game starts when the player list is fully filled.
- Use the latest voting format.
- True Majority: At any point during day phase, whoever has >50% of all votes will die. If this number is not reached by EOD, all players who has not voted will no longer count towards Majority. If the new number is still not reached, then nobody will be executed.
(Example: If there are 15 players, then Majority is 8 votes. However, only 9 players are voting, and the top wagon is 5 votes on “Player A”. Considering 6 players did not vote, they will not count towards Majority, so the new Majority requires 5 votes to activate. “Player A” has 5 votes, so “Player A” will be executed.)
- In case of a tie, a random player from the entire living player list will be executed.
- [No Exe] is a valid vote, and may be hammered to end the day early.
–unless [No Exe] is also tied, in which case [No Exe] will take priority.
(Because of this, mafia parity equals mafia victory.)
- Self-votes are considered valid votes.
- Votes are locked in XYLO scenarios.
- In the event that the sequence of [No Exe → No Death → No Exe] is followed, a random Town will be executed instead.