Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Votecount as of P#3076

May (5): Zugzwang, Arctic, Garfooled, WindwardAway, PrincessAbigail
WindwardAway (2): Psyx, lol
Garfooled (1): Luka
Zugzwang (1): May

If there are any mistakes in the votes, then you have until 2023-10-01T21:05:00Z to inform the hosts in your role card.

D2 Final Votecount

May (5): Zugzwang, Arctic, Garfooled, WindwardAway, PrincessAbigail
WindwardAway (2): Psyx, lol
Garfooled (1): Luka
Zugzwang (1): May

@May has been executed.

Their role was...

Night 2 has begun and will end at 2023-10-02T21:00:00Z.

Ping

@Arctic
@Garfooled
@Luka
@PrincessAbigail
@WindwardAway
@Psyx
@Zugzwang
@lol

Starting from this point, all players are able to vote to skip night phases by writing “/vote skip night” in their role PM.

Once all players have voted to skip night phase, the time skipped will become part of the following day phase. (In other words, the deadlines of EOD will remain the same.)

2 Likes

@ElizaThePsycho has substituted Garfooled.

Do not discuss about this matter.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 23 hours.

@lol has been killed!

His role was...

Day 3 starts now, and ends at 2023-10-04T21:00:00Z.

Since there are 7 players alive, majority requires 4 votes.

Ping

Arctic is wolf

sorry may :(

why am i not surprised

during night I have thought some about the game and am at abbi/wind/eliza as a poe
realistically though I get limmed today so I think I have to find the exact team and convince the rest of town

oh also. I am close to being able to do a good multi-iso

i’m able to print all the posts by the specified players, don’t have it have a nice quoting feature yet though
if you want any multi-isos just ping me

1 Like

you were right about this btw

and it feels especially bad because this is what arete did to me in the sorc17’er and it was really annoying to play against

so i’m sorry
for uh
being a scaredboy
and a wrongboy

i really did think your eod was wolfy but that isn’t an excuse :/

1 Like

yeah ngl I felt pretty bad after the flip :(

I still think you’re town but I doubt we win this if we’re v/v because there’s a decent chance the two of us just get chained

1 Like

@ElizaThePsycho why do you think it’s me

ehhhhhh i’m guessing I get limmed here and then town fails at lylo
but I think you’ll look towny enough off my flip considering you had very little reason to defend me the way you did, afaik

but i mean. the game is solvable. we just need to work together and not skill issue.

I never once said this
I’ll be here in a bit

I have class now though so bye thread
oh also
before I go
this post pings me as prewritten
the first sentence is definitely prewritten because they’re saying “I didn’t wanna miss eod if I was awake” as if they’re just getting on to thread
the rest of it just… vibes very different from the rest of their posts

but also.
Psyx has a good point about Wind/Gar not being very viable. and Wind had confused me and abbi in a way where it makes it less likely to be Wind/Abbi. soooooo it might just be Gar/Abbi?

well I did nothing overnight and I won’t have much time to do anything until like 20 hours from now