- Follow the Forum Game Rules.
- Post a minimum of 10 game related posts per active phase.
- Fail to heed the former rules more than twice, and you will be subbed out or modkilled.
- I can and might have to add and/or remove rules in the future. Except the first rule.
Let’s just hope that I won’t have to use this rule.
- This is an open setup: There is 1 Town Neapolitan Cop, 8 Town Vanilla, 1 Mafia Encryptor, and 1 Mafia Goon.
- Day Phases last 48 hours unless majority is reached early. Night Phases last 24 hours.
- All actions must be submitted in your role cards / role PMs.
- Mafia members may communicate with each other through Discord during night phase, whether they are alive or dead.
- Factional attacks are mandatory and not assigned.
- The host will announce when XYLO occurs.
- The game starts when the player list is fully filled.
- Each night, Mafia members may target a Town player. If the target is a Vanilla, then nothing happens. If the target is a Power Role, then they become Vanilla.
- Use the latest voting format.
- Plurality: Whoever has the most votes at the end of a phase will die.
- Majority: At any point during day phase, whoever has >50% of all votes will die.
- [No Exe] is a valid vote, and may be hammered to end the day early.
- In case of a tie, a random player within the tie will be executed.
–unless [No Exe] is also tied, in which case [No Exe] will take priority.
- Self-votes are considered valid votes.
- Votes are locked in XYLO scenarios.