Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Abbi/me has to have a wolf

1 Like

anyway
about this
how many wolf games have you played? and can you send some of the better ones?

In NUF: 7 times as wolf vs 17 times as town (acc to Zone’s tracker
In FOL: 1 time as wolf vs 1 time as town
In MU: 1 time as town

And the best wolfgame is the one I linked to Arctic before (game ended in a tie)

1 Like

@Zugzwang @Arctic @Psyx
Im hammering abbi here. I doubt its a mistake at this point. If it is, Im genuinly sorry to abbi. Im saying this incase I die.
I do not think it is arctic. One of Zug / Psyx is getting something wrong imo, arctic is good. I stand by this.

Please night skip. Thank you.
VOTE: PrincessAbigail
@Zone_Q11

D4 Final Votecount

PrincessAbigail (3): Zugzwang, Psyx, Luka
Zugzwang (1): PrincessAbigail

Not Voting (1): Arctic

@PrincessAbigail has been executed.

Her role was...

Night 4 has begun and will end at 2023-10-05T21:00:00Z.

Ping

@Arctic
@Luka
@Psyx
@Zugzwang

All players are able to vote to skip night phases by writing “/vote skip night” in their role PM.

Once all players have voted to skip night phase, the time skipped will become part of the following day phase. (In other words, the deadlines of EOD will remain the same.)

@Zugzwang has been killed!

His role was...

Day 5 starts now, and ends at 2023-10-07T21:00:00Z.

Since there are 3 players alive, majority requires 2 votes.

Ping

It is currently LYLO. Votes are locked.

@Psyx don’t snapvote

Why couldnt i just die last night
I hate this

why would you expect to die over zug

I never I expected to die over them. I have 0 clue who was going to die, I just wanted to die- I hate lylo

or, more accurately, f3

why’d you hammer abbi after saying this

3 things
First off, abbi was most likely dying anyways.
Second off, slight OMGUS but I dont think abbi ever pushes me that way as good. I didndt want to change my read- and honestly I was to stubborn in that.
The third reason is that this game has been rly tiring and I kinda just wanna get it over with >.>. If it ends the game oh well. Its a selfish reason but regardless

this feels like wolf perspective

forgive me if wrong but fmpov the wolf bussed abi yesterday and this is exactly what the wolf in you and psyx would have been thinking given that whoever it was bussed

I had asked you about this previously and you just said it was bad instead of saying what it meant for her alignment

Sure. I can understand the logic, and to be honest as wolf there I wouldve bussed abbi. Not going to deny it.

It being bad normally indicates, at the very least, not townie. I think I myself didnt want to say it was evil, in a sense. I just wanted to be correct on the matter of Abbis allignment, therefor I kind of dismissed any world that had her as evil until yesterday.

Coincidence? I think not

I have solved the game

1 Like

FTR though this post is townie
Even in F3 it is giving genuinly townie progressions with the questions asked. While fakable, I dont think wolf would be super eagre to make enemies. Especially given I did town read arctic, if they voted psy chances are at EOD I wouldve voted psy
This kind of just reinforces psy being the wolf from my pov

The dilemma I am faced with is that I have two different answers depending on whether I go by your own posts or by abigail’s