Stratagem-13 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

One very NAI Luka post afaik and my read on Caitlin

PM the host

Abi I feel is pretty solidly in her townmeta although I’m not 10 pl% sure of that especally after the last game. At least some of it is wantong her to be toen.

As for Eliza, I honestly don’t remember why I townread her.

Don’t make me laugh. You and Gar are nowhere near towncore.

Gar’s questioning of my slot feels villagery enough though so I just might be wrong about him being a wolf but you’re acting just like Icy did last game in regards to his slot. Icy quickly towncored a villager for bad reasons in said gameand Icywas a wolf in that game.

VOTE: Joycat

Except I’m not scum here and I wasn’t even in the first wagon to hit three votes. Please try again.

I’m willing to bet either Guava or Garfooled is Joycat’s partner too. Probably Guava.

I have returned to be narcissistic

entertaining

It’s 2/9 and this post is making waaaaay too many leaps of faith to create their PoEs and towncores
Def not the correct approach at this point and this reasoning of “let’s just get the PoE slot out” is a lazy town ml attempt

3 Likes

@otterpopd has subbed in for Caitlin, effective immediately.

Do not discuss about this matter.

2 Likes

hi everyone i’m so happy to be town with you. except for the dastardly wolves. they are not town

1 Like

VOTE: Joycat

off I go to read some other slots

currently i have luka town (and joycat scum obviously)

1 Like

Votecount as of P#1538

joycat (3): Luka, Leafia, beancat
beancat (2): otterpopd, joycat
Leafia (2): Garfooled, guavagudetama

Not Voting (3): ElizaThePsycho, PrincessAbigail

nice

VOTE: joycat
try 2

oh damn it

anyway hi otter

how much have you read

UNVOTE

none :3

1 Like

great someone else in the same boat

i’m backreading atm but i’m also working on like furry art so bear with me

1 Like

Going to head out for now to get something to eat. :sleepingleafeon:

okay so to clarify i read the setup and went “damn that’s a fun idea” and was too late to join. but that’s it. nice to see only a crisp 1.5k messages to parse.

soort of agree. i think different people having different weights and being mechanically trusted more or less will be interesting

ah abbi is here okay i dont know peoples usernames i just remember them hammering in hydra

Wolves hammering is very L0, which is why it’s not actually all that common, but also like I think that being vigilant for hammers is still a good thing and I disagree with abbi’s general philosophy that hammers are good for town because it prevents discussion that might be meaningless later. discussion is discussion and we can catch a wolf on TMI like that

i think I fundimentally disagree with this read. Early voting is townie (but NAI in this case, i think it was a joke) and d1 fluff is NAI

i dont have luka meta but this is uh

what she said

agree, i think this interaction is too weird to be planned.

this feels townie to me, I feel like a wolf would be more careful about votes based on just bad social interactions that aren’t necessarily wolfy. Manaphy tried to push that they were doing the same thing but it felt way more opportunistic to me.

I am now officially 1/3 of the way through the game as of time of posting. I have not looked at the player list or the d1 exe/n1 death. I’m just vibing trying to get a feel of where the game was at at the time and will analyze those in real time ig. kind of forget who i subbed for so if i responded to them here sorry.
current reads: abbi town? guava feels sort of off but overall townlean. Joy and manaphy are so so very not w/w but i don’t particularly like either of them either, joy is giving soort of townie vibes. luka is giving sooort of wolfy vibes. gonna go grab lunch and sit down for the next third

indeliably large sigh

1 Like