- Follow the Forum Game Rules.
- Post a minimum of 10 game related posts per active phase.
- Fail to heed the former rules more than twice, and you will be subbed out or modkilled.
- I can and might have to add and/or remove rules in the future. Except the first rule.
Let’s just hope that I won’t have to use this rule.
- This is an open setup: There are 7 Town Point Vendors, 2 Town Roleblocking Point Vendors, 2 Mafia Roleblocking Point Vendors and 1 NPC Broadcaster. The NPC does not count as a player for anything other than an option to be visited at night phase.
- Day Phases last 48 hours. Night Phases last 24 hours.
- All actions must be submitted in your role cards / role PMs.
- Mafia members may communicate with each other through Discord during both phases.
- Factional attacks are mandatory and not assigned.
- Multitasking, i.e. using multiple abilities on the same phase, is allowed.
- The host will announce when XYLO occurs.
- At the start of the day, everyone will be informed how many points they have in their Role PM, and everyone will be informed of each others’ vote weight in public.
- For every N points, players will gain one additional public vote weight, where N equals [half of all living players, rounded up].
- At the end of the day, everyone’s points will be reset.
- Use the latest voting format.
- (Only) Plurality: Whoever has the most votes at the end of a phase will die.
- [No Exe] is a valid vote.
- In case of a tie, the player within the tie with the most points will be executed.
–unless [No Exe] is also tied, in which case [No Exe] will take priority.
- Self-votes are considered valid votes.
- Votes are locked in XYLO scenarios.