'80s Wild Overhaul FM - TOWN VICTORY

No worries.

ok, let me send you a BPV so mafia can shoot you

oh yeah, I think it stands for expected value or something?

1 Like

See you there’s what you except mafia to have and what mafia really has.

1-Shot Protection Vigilante

If they are protection role they die.

Well looks like I maybe dead boys nice knowing yeah

Like my role is actually +EV to claim Protective.
Ironically.

How did you come to the conclusion?
I doubt there is another vig in mafia(even if specific) other than the anti bvp one

Lol it was a joke to say I’m fucked.

1 Like

Alright, I think I can microread these three votes.
Zorvo arranging a vote and pushing Lemon into it would be overbearing as wolf. I’m inclined to townlean him for this.
Lemon was kinda pushed into it, which suggests Zorvo and Lemon aren’t W/W since that would be partnering in thread. I want to say Zorvo’s a villager regardless, compounded with earlier behaviour.
I think it’s NAI for Lemon, since regardless of whether Lemon and I were V/V, V/W or W/W, I don’t think there’s a world where Lemon really refuses to vote me without looking terrible. Lemon wasn’t exactly eager to vote, so… eh, needs more data. For now I think Zorvo’s good and Lemon was pushed to vote me as either good or evil. Not W/W.
Gyrlander jumping on the wagon could be indicative of scum, although I’m not making any grand gestures yet although maybe I should. Gyrlander wasn’t really paired with Zorvo and Lemon (in thread, voting together, not evil partnering), and maybe they’re looking for towncred? Although it would look kinda terrible. What an enigma.

Microread results:
Zorvo V.
Lemon likely V.
Gyrlander null (but only because I don’t know their playstyle).

Hmmm, sure. It won’t be free though.

not bad
not bad

I tend to follow the flow. Don’t have much initiative regarding pushing people… although I’ll fucking die on the spot if it implies saving a townread.

You’re statistically aligned good, although the same could be said for anyone. The game just started and most players haven’t checked in yet, so the odds of multiple evils being the thread right now are… iffy. So I’m reading into behaviour.

I’m going to be screwed one of these games by w!Zorvo playing a lot like his town self, aren’t I? Surely that wouldn’t happen to me.

Talking about mech can give scum insight as to who is what. If youmean talk about your roles.

I’d be up for this. VOTE: Magnus

That’s -ev even if you’re scum.

I don’t think he’s capable of that.

Now back to resting.

:sleepingleafeon:

Et tu, Brute?
I should probably head to sleep as well. Are there any pressing reasons for why I shouldn’t, anyone?

I don’t have any.

1 Like

If everyone thinks Magnus/Glass is w/w, why they voting Magnus over Glass?

I’m more confident reading Magnus in later days. I don’t know about the other players though.

It’s bad to actively asking for BPV, since mafia can have double kill, if the smith gives you that.