AI Upick Mafia GAME THREAD - ENDGAME - JOAKIM WINS

I’m honoured.

Technically speaking, you mightn’t need to share reads, depending on whatever you claimed your wincon to be that I’ve forgotten. Still, being productive would definitely warrant keeping you around longer instead of policy-executing you ASAP.

I need to sleep soon, so if I get back before the day ends I’ll try to make some reads

:really:
No offence, but I just hadn’t seen you making a lot of reads in past games.

I mean, usually I make reads later in the game, but last time I tried to make d1 reads I got voted out as a noot

Pretty sure there were other reason on that game

1 Like

I was initially planning to write this case closer to EOD, but I’ve reconsidered given everyone’s relatively low interest in solving the game. As of this moment, I’m intending to vote @Zorvo.

I’ve had experience with both v!Zorvo and one w!Zorvo, and his gameplay thus far more closely approximates to his Starcraft game.

Exhibit A: Meta

Exhibit A: Zorvo’s entrance isn’t great. From his first post he spouts the same ominous question, without explaining himself to anyone who questioned him later. Furthermore, given how completely unserious he’s acted, from his opening Zorvo’s made little attempt to interact with the thread at large. Here are a few examples of Zorvo’s openings in our recent Town and Mafia games:

Morbtainado (Town)
Love Is War (Town)
Flicker (Town)
’80s Wild Overhaul (Town)

[quote=“Zorvo, post:145, topic:3283, full:true”]
That’s correct but my concern is these:

[quote=“Zorvo, post:127, topic:3283”]

GOAT^2 (Town)

[quote=“Zorvo, post:97, topic:3353”]

[quote=“Zorvo, post:173, topic:3353”]

As a wolf I’m am awfully careful with how I approach the thread. Probably other stuff too but I know that’s part of my wolf meta.

Your Welcome! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I like quotes. I can steal other player’s content so I look like I’m wallposting.
Anyway, if you bother to read through Zorvo’s quotes, you can tell that while he does tend to mess around as Town, he’s definitely involved whenever he’s around from the onset. When looking back, I’ve noticed he tends to have a higher postcount as Town, which lines up with my metaread on him.
Meanwhile, here’s Zorvo’s entrance in his most recent wolfgame on this site:

Starcraft (Wolf)

(Post shortened for brevity, read through it separately.)

Zorvo doesn’t commit to anything here. I won’t exaggerate and say he doesn’t interact with the thread at all, but he’s incredibly cautious about posting light gutreads on players, and he doesn’t go all in like he’s capable of doing as Town. I dunno, it’s just a red flag.

Zorvo’s nowhere near being a top-poster this game, either.

Zorvo mentions or alludes to the idea of “staring” a total of thirty-two times, which I find incredibly ominous and/or supicious. Unlike Jarek’s Joker stuff, Zorvo didn’t volunteer any information relating to why he wants people to stare at him.

He dodges answering whether he’s a Jester, so I figure he’s either a Jester or evil, in which case whatever. I think he’s playing similarly to a recent-ish game on Mafia451 where he played as pseudojester (I haven’t double-checked), but I can’t see how a jester relates to staring in any way.
Zorvo quoting my question is notable, however. It’s as though he wants me to see he’s avoiding the question, he wants to draw attention to it, which seems like he wants us to think that. I don’t buy it.

Zorvo barely seems to care about my vote, and tries to casually play it off.

I don’t get how this response correlates with Gorta’s statement in any shape or form.

Base speculation is a way to appear involved without doing anything, which Zorvo does a couple times throughout. I dunno.

Supposedly hasn’t been following the game.

:clap: Look, he does it again here! Zorvo’s inserting himself into conversations at really weird moments, which can’t be Towny.

[quote=“Zorvo, post:532, topic:3740, full:true”]

I think this is a good wish. Without speculating as to whether God’s wishes will be granted or not, in isolation this seems like a good wish. This is also Zorvo’s only good point all day.

And here, Zorvo makes the read equivalent of an OMGUS on Jarek, without justifying himself or anything. I asked him to elaborate later; he did not. Therefore, I have to believe this isn’t a read he really believes.

And he was here later, he wasn’t just offline.

VOTE: Zorvo.
Let’s be frank for a minute, we have ~nine hours. Are you a third party?

Magnus probably town.

Your absolutely right Magnus I am playing different but this is also a different type of game.

For the sake of being thorough, the reason I’m not just being unfairly harsh on Zorvo not being majorly active when most people aren’t. I’ve criticised Jarek for not being more active in the thread, but I feel like it’s especially in Zorvo’s character to be more active and thorough as Town than he would be as Mafia.

Um…

1 Like

I’m sorry.

However I would prefer if I could survive today.

People say they dont understand me at all, but I am missing context with that post here on the second line here.

You have a cool night-ability relating to the players who stare at you, because your character is SCP-096 or something like that.
How close am I?

I’ll be honest I haven’t really read much of this game at all I just need people to stare at me

I’m trying to do something tbh

My roles town but there is some neutral like aspects to it.

Kinda far off.
Also I do multiple things.

Cards don’t count, buddy.

I don’t get roles like this in other games.
The shit happening so far (all these jokers in game and other shenanigans) also aren’t in other games I have played.