'80s Wild Overhaul FM - TOWN VICTORY

Talking about mech can give scum insight as to who is what. If youmean talk about your roles.

I’d be up for this. VOTE: Magnus

That’s -ev even if you’re scum.

I don’t think he’s capable of that.

Now back to resting.

:sleepingleafeon:

Et tu, Brute?
I should probably head to sleep as well. Are there any pressing reasons for why I shouldn’t, anyone?

I don’t have any.

1 Like

If everyone thinks Magnus/Glass is w/w, why they voting Magnus over Glass?

I’m more confident reading Magnus in later days. I don’t know about the other players though.

It’s bad to actively asking for BPV, since mafia can have double kill, if the smith gives you that.

There’s no way Marluna makes this post as wolf if they’re partnered with either Glass or myself, right? Because in that case, you’re basically outing yourself.
Does w!Marluna make this post if we’re V/V? Glass and I aren’t voting each other or anything… Zorvo, Lemon, Gyrlander and Leafia voting me… towncredit? By saying “let’s get Glass first”?
I can’t understand why w!Marluna would say this, so you must be good. Right?

What makes you think it cannot come from a mafia alligned with Glass? Or you?

Retract the last part…
That indeed would be stupid…

Because you’d be defending your partner in such an obvious way, so early in the game. I know I’m good, and Glass doesn’t have any votes. I’m trying to make sense of this. This game I’m gonna be trying to find town first.

Just to be clear: I have no fucking read on Glass lol. I just voted Magnus and him only.

I keep glimpsing your pfp out of the corner of my eye and thinking it’s Bendy.

Who’s Bendy?

Titular demon of Bendy and the Ink Machine. The game came out in chapters a couple years ago, but the colouring is similar enough, the ears look like horns… I dunno, I never actually played the game but I could see it.

Huh?
I just said that’s a theory based on their comments.
I didn’t like Magnus posts that much so I wanted to pressure them but their Wallpost seems pretty good so.

Isn’t Glass Null as well?

Glass isn’t voting me, so I didn’t include them in the post. But yeah, just assume I nullread everyone until I say otherwise.

Ok

@obscurity
Your not here yet but you’ll probably be reading through when you show up.

What’s your thoughts?