'80s Wild Overhaul FM - TOWN VICTORY

fake claiming exists and is one of the best tools town has to get an edge over mafia
i basically did that except to minor extent

see and thats why i was so frustrsted d2
when i say “leafias role is real she tsrgeted me” people say it could be fake and we need to confirm it but when i say "leafia is greenchecked"it is gospel suddenly

exactly why i did that

what you are supposed to do when making a read like this is read the context and see if there is a possible town motivation to do something

cause 9/10 there is. almost all of the reads where it goes “why would [] do this there is no town motivation” the person in question flips town

unless its literal openwolfing

fact that you are pushing the narrative that town cannot lie makes me more suspicious

if you just kept your push there i would say you are town but you are trying to take some moral highground here which makes even less sense

im pretty damn confident i die tonight unless you are the redirector exactly so we can argue about it in postgame later tbh

lol said his parity cop role worked like this

he gets red or green as result
meaning alternates every night

he doesn’t know which is which for sure at the start

this is his restriction

if he did target someone who he thought was gonna die, then it works out because his n0 target was himself, and then his n1 target’s alignment would be confirmed, and he would know whether what the red/green means

I think there was a pretty lengthy discussion about it earlier w Lemon and some others
since there was some clarification needed about results

that also checks out why i thought magnus/leafia were suspicious because those were the two i was thinking would die most likely

mhm so I really just forgot to come back bc I was really busy and talked w my dad on the bus the whole time basically

it’s unfortunate bc I really want to sleep now
so umm… idk I don’t feel the motivation to do the ISO reread I said I would rn
let me just reread my own points and skim

then I will sleep
I’m not getting up at 5 am for eod sorry

like I dunno
I don’t think Cream’s posts about lol are right objectively

esp the role ones, she’s kinda misinformed

but I can see where she is coming from thought process-wise

and she has consistently missed a bunch of posts up until now, and I bet it definitely has something to do with this forum format

her marluna post was good

I think that’s everything since I left this morning

Yes. Lol admitted very early on D3, that he lied.
The green as PC was already explained. (Honestly, that was the main reason why I wanted to him hardclaim at SoD3)

ah wait

@Cream previously in your scum!lol theory

who did you name as scumbuddy? magnus?

were you the one who said something about bpv vig flipping = convenient for lol if scum?
bc looking at final d2 vc magnus wasn’t on beancat wagon

and also I don’t even think lol played a big part in pushing beancat
wasn’t lol gone for most of that, and just came on in the end to talk w beancat a bit and vote him at the very end?

That was me.

yeah i didnt push beancat at all im pretty sure

ah ok
well I guess same goes for your theory

mm… idk I reread my points, skimmed her iso
didn’t help much

thoughts:

cream still reads as town to me
I agree there are some iffy points (consistently missing parts of thread, esp. part about lol makes me think she is feeling pressed which is understandable but hmm, and also the example about clearing zorvo off beancat’s vote which is a bit of a strawman)
but I think overall, she has given many townreads esp compared to whole player count, which imo is town-indicative
in her scum game she just put everyone in POE and looked a bit reluctant to give townreads, which could partly also bc bastion’s players were all scummier but regardless

I think the point about team not being cream/beancat/magnus should be true
I don’t think cream is a busser, really
makes no sense for scum!her to do so

so I think Cream and Magnus are really not W/W

similarly I think they were both NK options for widely-townread-ness that I mentioned earlier (leafia/glass/cream/magnus) and so though I agree with cream that if we actually solved off roles it’d make way more sense to go t-dome cream vs zorvo, leafia vs marluna, or whoever, etc (which imo isn’t that great sense anyways, osie hosted a game recently where a compulsive town vig was put in an all-town masonry and forced to shoot in it every night (tho there was a doc in that same masonry), and I think a similar situation could definitely occur here)
it does make a little sense to go within cream/magnus…?

ah, tho both Cream and Magnus have approached this with the mindset, the other could be town
which ig it makes sense why Magnus isn’t voting her rn
I think they could both be town, as well

I think I highly weigh Cream’s willingness to stick around and try to leave legacy reads though
if she does die and flip town I will definitely promise to go back and re eval off her reads again once more just to be sure

or well
I think Cream is likely town independent of Magnus, let me rephrase

I think Magnus is the one who is much likelier to flip wolf here and I would rather flip Magnus first over Cream

I also know that likely this won’t go anywhere but well
here is my overall conclusion

VOTE: Magnus

or well also

I know Cream said something earlier about making a plan w her wagon about voting to check for votestealer
I can vote her instead ig since imo it’s likely just unavoidable

hammer is at 8 right? I can vote her right now before I sleep instead if it helps with figuring that out, since I know I’m not a vote related role

yeah 8 okay

nvm then
idk whatever

max votes right now should be 6 if everyone’s telling the truth? 5 people plus if gyr’s target got extra vote and is on wagon
can’t remember who right now

VOTE: Cream

hopefully this helps w figuring out votestealer, good night

@Leafia did you target zorvo last night? sorry if you already said this earlier, I can’t remember

I think I would’ve said that earlier today. I’m not backreading to check.
Even if we believe Marluna’s Town, with an independent Mafia vote thief, it’ll be as though Mafia has the multigrowing vote ability instead. Leafia’s two votes were taken yesterday; that’s technically not undeniable, although assuming otherwise is a tinfoil at best.

Actually, let me think.

Cream (6): Lemonfairy, Gyrlander, Zorvo, obscurity, lol, Lissi
Magnus (1): Glass
Marluna (1): Leafia
lol (1): Cream

Marluna and Leafia each have a double vote. Today, if either’s votes were stolen, Mafia could have four votes total, assuming two living evils.
For every day that Marluna continues to live, that number increases by one. Hence why I would’ve suggested the vig shot.

Can’t you just make me into vanilla town, if you are afraid of that?