'80s Wild Overhaul FM - TOWN VICTORY

I’m just a glorified roleblocker, so no.

How does your role even work…?

I also think that lol’s role doesn’t make much sense either, but no one seemed to question it so I just thought I was dumb. No one has flipped so, as far as I know, lol’s feedback doesn’t confirm anyone.

Okay, hold on a minute. Does anyone actually “scumread” Cream, or is it more a case of “eh, she’s in the POE, may as well execute”? I’m asking because I haven’t really noticed any definitive suspicious behaviour, and more often than not the “eh” executions come up as Town.

I believe it’s also due to her role being quite suspicious.

Votecount as of post #2886

Cream (6): Lemonfairy, Gyrlander, Zorvo, obscurity, lol, Lissi
Magnus (1): Glass
Marluna (1): Leafia
lol (1): Cream

Not Voting (2): Magnus, Marluna

We only have the redirector from Lol’s n2 feedback. From your perspective, if you’re still around, would w!Lol be more or less lying about there actually being a redirector?

I’d assume that’d too risky a turn of events for an evil to claim, since the scrutiny’s put on Lol if a) there’s a Town redirector or b) a non-redirecting mafia dies, since we’re mostly assuming three Mafia, but I’d like to hear your thoughts on the matter.

to me poe

i dont think i hard scumread anyone

also this EOD is absolutely ass

VOTE: Marluna

…Sweet silence?

marluna is really wishy washy today so i cant tell whats going through their head

VOTE: Marluna

Hello

Yeah I mean creams been towny today but it’s hard because we have a very narrow POE. I’m just gonna follow lol/lemon

For the interest of saving me time from searching it

Who did cream say is mafia

Lol, I think

Whaaaaaaat

Isn’t lol near cleared

Lol is also really towny imo

Eh okay I see the posts on it but yeah I don’t really buy it

They may just be boxed in

There’s not enough time to influence anything, but I’m going to share a few thoughts.
Tomorrow there should be nine alive, and hopefully one evil (although there’ll realistically be two, Cream isn’t really scummy to me).
Everyone should have one vote, save for Marluna (if they’re alive) and possibly our vote thief. Marluna will have three votes.

If the vote thief takes from Marluna tomorrow, Mafia will have 5 and Town will have six. That could be an important detail to remember.
Alternatively, if Cream’s actually evil, Town will have 6 and Mafia will have 4. Or add another 1 to Town if the nightkill fails again. Or change the numbers to roughly 7:2 if v!Marluna is killed, and give or take if we’re wrong about the number of evils.
The Maths doesn’t lie.