'80s Wild Overhaul FM - TOWN VICTORY

REALLY MAFIA???

Do they want town to kill among themselves or smth?
If so then that would mean all our reads are very far off :thinking:

Tell me your night results/actions guys

Also luna you have 2 votes today right?
also @magnus why did you not vote again last day?
I got your reasoning for not voting D2 but why not D3?

I still have 2 votes.
Did anyone lost their votes D3?

Nice! No deaths! Pretty sure Marluna is scum too. She has lied so much about her role this game. VOTE: Marluna

Also does anyone know how a votestealer works?
Do they target their taget during day an gain their ability for that day or for the next day?

Not sure exactly.

1 Like

One min.
Let marluna vote anyone random today now and lets see whether she still has 2 votes
Then i think her claim will be true (cuz i dont think vote stealer can have the vote permanantly?)

No kill last night is pretty strange too. I bet they tried to kill Lol but Zorvo saved him.

That won’t prove she’s a villager.

If they get it during the same day i think luna definitely isnt that cuz her votes are public and d2 she only had 1 vote

Then Zorvo should be dead now…

Not me(atleast i didnt get any notification)

He had a BPV gotten from me N2.

1 Like

Then zorvo will die though
he takes any attack that his target takes

This. @Glass

Marluna has lied about her role too much for her to be a villager I think and her actions EoD2 in light of me having lost my votes sometime that day are fishy too.

This pretty much confirms both Lol and Zorvo as well if I’m right about what happened last night.

Right.

Why wouldn’t mafia redirect Zorvo N3 in that case though?

So either Mafia are literally WIFOM Gods and are playing us like a fiddle or they are the unluckiest beings on Earth.

All or nothing.

1 Like

Oh yeah. only that she isnt a votestealer…
But on D2 bean and her were top wagons and i am pretty sure atleast one mafia voted them
So do you think luna’s role is better than bean for them to have saved her though?