'80s Wild Overhaul FM - TOWN VICTORY

Bean definitely had the best mafia role although votestealer is a powerful role too.

How do we know she isn’t a votestealer? She’s lied so much this game about her role.

VOTE: Magnus

since her votes are public, we can make her vote someone now to see how many votes she has?

Votecount as of post #2946

Magnus (2): Marluna
Marluna (1): Leafia

Not Voting (8): Zorvo, Magnus, Gyrlander, lol, Glass, Lemonfairy, Lissi, obscurity

My solce last night was lol/magnus/lissi actually
any 2 of these

Oh, that’s right, we should wait for Lissi’s results.

Now lets wait and see whether anyone had their votes stolen.
If no one got such a notification i will agree luna is scum

Agreed. Hope nobody visited her last night

On average, one player is executed each day and one player dies at night. On average, in a fourteen player game we should have double the kill count by now. I really don’t know what to say anymore.
I’ll be holding off on claiming who I vanillarised last night for the present.

EOD 1
ElizaThePsycho (3): Cream (1), lol (1), Magnus (1)
Marluna (1): Leafia (1)
Zorvo (1): Lissi (1)
Lissi (1): Zorvo (1)
lol (1): Lemonfairy (1)
[No Exe] (1): Gorta (1)
Not Voting (5): Marluna (1), beancat (1), ElizaThePsycho (1), obscurity (1), Gyrlander (1)

IIRC, soft-plurality was five on D1. No information can be gleamed here of the vote thief’s identity.

D2 Supermajority
beancat (7): Cream (1), Gyrlander (1), obscurity (1), Leafia (2), Lissi (1), Marluna (1), lol (0)
Gyrlander (2): Glass (1), Lemonfairy (1)
Marluna (1): Zorvo (1)
Leafia (1): beancat (1)
Not Voting (2): Gorta (1), Magnus (1)

Leafia’s votes were known to be stolen on the second day. This topic has been talked to death, but had Leafia’s votes been taken prior to Beancat’s execution, the vote thief is on that same wagon, which leaves a small pool of suspects. Soft suspects, since the votes could’ve been stolen afterward. Who can really know for sure, though? Other than evils, that is.

EOD 2
Gorta (3): Glass (1), obscurity (1), Leafia (2)
lol (1): Marluna (1)
Gyrlander (1): Lemonfairy (1)
Marluna (1): Zorvo (1)
Glass (1): lol (0)
Not Voting (5): Gorta (1), Magnus (1), Cream (1), Gyrlander (1), Lissi (1)

Gorta survived because Leafia’s votes were definitely stolen, which proves neither Glass nor Obscurity is responsible. The problem is that nobody suspects either of them anyway, so…

EOD 3
Cream (6): Lemonfairy (1), Gyrlander (1), Zorvo (0), Lissi (1), obscurity (1), Marluna (2)
Marluna (2): Leafia (2), lol (1)
Magnus (1): Glass (1)
lol (1): Cream (1)
Not Voting (1): Magnus (1)

The vote thief would’ve ideally stolen either Marluna or Leafia’s votes yesterday, had they done so at all. Whatever, whatever… soft-plurality was four, meaning Cream was going to be executed anyway unless exactly Marluna’s votes were taken and given to Lol, as far as I’m aware. (Technically Leafia too, but at this point I don’t think her role matches the vote thief.)

As to answer your question, Glass… I didn’t care to vote. I didn’t scumread Cream anywhere near enough, although I don’t regret the execution. Knowing we were V/V means I can prevent history from repeating itself, albeit in wildly different scenarios. I wasn’t feeling the Marluna wagon, and I’m not voting myself. I didn’t townread Cream enough to vote alongside them to try and execute Lol, either. Is this how Mafia feels by not killing? They just don’t care?

At what point does coincidence cross the line? I feel like three nights of no killing crosses the line if it’s accidental.

Glass, that doesn’t mean she’s telling the truth. We don’t know how votestealer works exactly.

1 Like

Whatever. I know I’m Town, I know a few of you are Town, I hope a few others of you are Town as well. I thought Cream was Town, and near the end Cream thought I could be good as well. I don’t even know if a neutral could be in play anymore. Everything is spinning.

lmao i got redirected

tell your result and who you checked?

should have fakeclaimed now im just getting trolled

i tried to check zorvo but i was redirected

._.
Wish we knew…

ok so green or red?

basically a glorified vt now and no one is dying too mafia and town both sucks ass

red