'80s Wild Overhaul FM - TOWN VICTORY

the way lissi is talking about confirming the stuff w/the host/etc sounded genuine anyway.

and idk, the way magnus used the role was kind of ~sketch~ so yeah.

Pretty sure Lissi is a villager here and Magnus isn’t really like this when he’s a villager.

Not only that but his role sounds fake af.

the last part about him not really being like this when he’s a villager is good to know

so i’m happy with this kill

1 Like

yeah my main argument vs lissi is they failed to use their role twice and that seems very convenient
realistically they could just be an airhead and messed up 3 nights in a row it can happen even if embarrasing

magnus if town, tried to visit the player who was going to get out info and explicitly cannot be visited while doing so, and has talked about it

Yes and Lissi even told town to tell her if they planned on visiting her last night.

2 Likes

not doing anything is more anti town than actively fucking up investigatives

guts telling me there has to be 4 mafia or atleast a neutral at this point btw
no way mafia is just the bp vig+vote stealer+redirector

i bet the mafia is something like a bp vig+redirector+rolecop and theres a neutral that fucks around and steals votes

*less antitown

i’m convinced if all of towns just used their roles correctly we’d be in a great position to just find mafia and win

now it’s discerning between who is mafia and who is town playing it badly x.x

4 Likes

if i was never forced to claim we would have won by now trust

I highly doubt we have 4 maf and a neut.

We’d at least be in a better position right now.

Heading out for now too. :sleepingleafeon:

Got answers

-I do get told if I’m turned into VT (and it will show on my rolecard too)

-RB is the action of a roleblocker, ofc, but it also counts if it’s a role whose ability is that of a roleblocker

-But if a role is called vanillizer (he didn’t answer my spelling question lol rip) and all it does it block an ability for 1 night, it doesn’t count as an RB (which I’ll have to ask for clarification about in a sec)

-Turning into VT is not an RB

I think the hypothetical scenario answer is a bit confusing but still, it should be completely true that 1) I am not VT and 2) I was not roleblocked.

Does it make sense for w!Magnus to say this about w!Marluna…?

Like I think I said from the start that this was a weak reason for both the Glass association, and the Marluna association.

But saying it at all, would it be too performative?

i don’t necessarily think it’s unpaired

the working is awkward from magnus, though

2 Likes

that said i don’t think magnus/marluna ~have to be a team, but if that pair doesn’t have at least one then WTF is this game.

gyr is sort of a wildcard for me.

i think killing magnus today with the new information/other ‘clears’/my other reads (and collective other reads) is the move.

1 Like

Eagerly derpclear Marluna, hmm
Other reason ig was just that she asked about the Magnus/Glass W/W thing

Does w!Magnus do this for a townie?

Seperately, Marluna assuming that mafia would have to give up using their role to do the NK is kinda ?? if wolf…

But IDK, she might really just miss stuff? iirc one reason I townleaned her D1 was because of the rolefishing thing, where she looked a bit like she was rolefishing, but only realized so belatedly; i.e. it felt like it truly hadn’t been her intent.

i thought the way marluna was talking about their role day 1 was towny

but now i know they were lying regardless because a growing multi voter is definitely not “close to a vanilla town.”

1 Like

Eliza was killing. PGO kills their visitors once per game.