'80s Wild Overhaul FM - TOWN VICTORY

The dude said he doesn’t know if his result are correct or opposite.

oh i see. i didn’t read that role properly

he does, he just needs one correct result to confirm what red and green means

A tinfoil I started! :grimacing:

VOTE: Magnus

Why is this?

I feel like someone said a few days ago they were prob town for something and I agreed, let me check

Ah, yeah? What’s the problem with this?

because i’d be less surprised that they’re mafia than anyone else who isn’t marluna/magnus, i guess.

like, there’s nothing that’s sticking out to me as explicitly clearing, whereas lemon is clear obviously and i have pretty strong townreads on zorvo/glass/leafia/lol, and one with growing strength on you.

2 Likes

Oh okay wait I think it was bc of beancat’s posts, I remember now

Because beancat voted and unvoted Gyr after voting and unvoting Zorvo, and then decided to abandon that POE

yeahh i remember i thought gyr looked good from that too, but idk, pushing partners to try to clear yourself/look unpaired wouldn’t be ~shocking~

gyr could also be like, neutral

Me too.

Still pretty powerful.

Votecount as of post #3415

Magnus (6): Glass, Lissi, obscurity, Leafia, lol, Zorvo
Marluna (2): Marluna

Not Voting (3): Magnus, Gyrlander, Lemonfairy

Mhm

Gyrl targeted lemon

lol

I actually townlean him for helping us eliminate those possible mislynches with his vigging

I get luna and me cuz i have been townleaning and maybe defending her since D1,
But why magnus?
I want him lynched like two days in a row

I remember that. I was asking your target D3?
Dont like give your target name during day and make a deal with tham at night?

I think i got all your answers on whether you guys had your vote stolen except for lemon’s
But since she was online before and didnt say anything about it, i think luna is also mafia along with magnus
Because to prove her growing vote per 2 days claim she could not have stolen any votes last day but instead has to wait till next day/ night to steal the votes

Magnus/Luna does seems possible to me.

Also i dont think anybody has a reason to lie since if the votestealer is mafia they would most prob steal the votes of a town. And if you are a town you have no reason to lies about it. Hence we can assume the votestealer has not stolen any votes

Also if they are a neutral, and stole from a mafia, then also nobody has any reason to lie. We both get rid of a common enemy(VS’s are troublesome imo)

what?
I’ve never had my vote stolen ._.

at least, not that I’m aware of

Guessed as much . Should have put lemon wouldnt have got her vote stolen in the firts sentence ig

So essentially Magnus’ role doesn’t provide feedback OR he’s scum OR Lissi is scum. As I already said I’m happy with lynching either one.