'80s Wild Overhaul FM - TOWN VICTORY

which?

Why am I ever in the PoE?

I am the only non-BPV giving protective claim.

You’re not really. I think everyone is clear besides Marluna and Gyrlander. That was broad.

I think Lissi and Glass are being miss cleared.

fair enough. but BPVs are decent protection enough, there’s no necessary rule stating that non-bpv-protection must exist in town

that said, no one was attacked the night you used your power i believe (last night?) which is a decent look. i’m not actually suspecting you at all, i’m just trying to be as thorough as possible.

Yeah I targeted Glass N1 and Lemon N3 and saved Lemon

read Magnus ISO.

it is really unpaired with glass, IMO.

and i felt like that whole EOD between lissi/Magnus was not fakeable. like, the way lissi was checking to see if they would’ve gotten feedback, and the way Magnus was talking about targeting her. i want to wait for lissi’s feedback today, but i feel like all of their interactions were very unpaired.

but i do think Marluna is just mafia

like, a confirmed mafia vote stealer exists, and they have an extra vote

it would make a lot of sense.

Idk like Magnus’s position with their claim and Un- Confirmability they were already probably in planned Anti-Spew

Also do we think 1 or 2 mafia bussed Bean?

I think there’s 1 mafia left, probably, and Magnus isn’t voting bean. so 1

Like Bean was already destined for death and Magnus was probably in some sort of anti-spew but Lissi actually has partnery posts with Glass.

I’d say we probably just vote Marluna as if there is one wolf left it’s probably them. If it’s 2 I would consider if any of Glass/Lissi flip wolf to probably flip the other.

fair enough

if Marluna is town i may have to consider some things. i still feel better about Lissi/Glass than about Gyrlander, though, especially Lissi after last end of day. I just don’t think it’s paired with Magnus from her end either. She seemed really determined to figure out if like she was supposed to get feedback, checking with the host and stuff, I felt like there was too much nuance to it in a sloppy way for it to be teamed.

I got Zorvo’s role.

I think he’s revealed everything except the first line…? (non consecutive activation, all actions redirected, etc) Or maybe he has already, idr. @Zorvo do you want me to say it if you haven’t already?

why did you dream of town and not of mafiaaaaaaa

VOTE: marluna

I already wasted my Dream of Mafia shot N1, remember? orz

I’m out of shots now, at least Dream of Town actually went through

1 Like

oh my bad

so zorvo would be confirmed town, then, just to clarify?