obscurity
lemon
Zorvo

leafia
lissi

glass

gyr
marluna

if we know 100% that there’s a mafia vote stealer (which i’ve been operating on even if i haven’t fully grasped what happened) then glass should be cleared of that… unless specifically lissi got their vote stolen, it wouldn’t make sense? and marluna with 2 votes right now makes the most sense as that role.

marluna/gyrlander/glass POE wins anyway, and i don’t think glass is paired with magnus so they’re likely neutral at worst. but probably just town.

1 Like

Should I vote to check?

I think if the hammer happens at 6 (super maj?) votes w/o Marluna on it then it should confirm no one’s votes were stolen, at least

Or well, there’s still time to talk so I will wait for now

I got through like… 70 posts of Magnus’s ISO yesterday

I’ll prob try to go through the rest today

I mean, at least Magnus has posts to analyze, unlike beancat

pt 1

w Magnus

lol:

• P#492 - speculation on lol’s passive (not too strong of a point, since he didn’t follow up- also suggests t!gorta but did 0 follow-up after) → non W/W prob
  • P#524 -declares there’s “no way” that lol’s passive is to remove all players from game… but doesn’t vote him anyways to test. IMO if scumbuddies and Magnus knew w!lol’s role, he could’ve just voted for the mini towncred → not W/W

Glass:

• parked vote on Magnus, first vote on Magnus → non W/W prob?
  • P#518 - Magnus’s weird fixation on Magnus/Glass random comment is ?? is this what Cream would call overreaction?

Marluna:

• Magnus has weird focus on slot, almost seems like scumbuddy seeing every sus ‘boldly associative’ post and then trying to react and respond to it → possible W/W
  • unfounded townlean on Marluna, lots of switching between townlean vs. little analysis all questions vs. derpclear, etc. → possible W/W
  • P#534 - says a bunch of reasons why it’s sus Marluna is playing differently from her towngame, but puts her at nullscum to account for her ‘towny SOD’… aka asking question w 0 analysis, asking to vote Glass instead, etc. Possible W/W, only caveat is perhaps Magnus would’ve told w!Marluna this in scumchat? idk

beancat:

• P#495 - shows that Magnus is very aware of scumbuddy and not afraid to mention them unprovoked (caveat: beancat was prob really the lowest poster at the time…)

Btw, now that Magnus has been outted as the redirector, I kinda wonder if we can try to see who lol’s check cleared on n2? and maybe n3

If Magnus’s ability was to redirect only, then this wouldn’t work, but if it was targetting each other… Like, I think we can cross people off the list for the other target (like Lemon & Leafia)

I meant day 1/2 more, because they was when Glass took you aside iirc?

Like the only way I’m thinking of it working was if it was something like “take the person aside, steal their vote,” but that may be a reach - I assume it wouldn’t be permanent regardless?

I would go back and find this but it would be a lot easier if someone can just explain to me what exactly has happened IRT vote stealing. When/what is confirmed?

sorry if this was explained

Oh… maybe? iirc my vote wasn’t on the leading wagon D1, but D2…? I think I was there for the beancat execution, and that went through. Let me check again

aside from the deal leafia made with lol ofc

Oh hey guys, didn’t know day had already started o.O

Yeah hm… shouldn’t be, at least for the morning after. If Marluna had 1 vote D2 and I had 0 (and Glass wasn’t on wagon) then beancat wouldn’t have gotten to maj

Not sure about D1, but like
We could have Glass go again? She said she had unlimited uses

Zorvo is confirmed town then. Not surprised he’s a villager. I just wish he’d start thinking. Not sure how active I’ll be today either since I’m currently suffering through a stomacheache.

1 Like

Not the worst of ideas honestly.

Well, nothing changes. For me everyone but Marluna/Glass is 99% confirmed so we can simply kill both and most probably win the game. Only circumstance we may lose is if there is a Neutral with a good role (or Mafia, but considering the vote stealing ability and the fact that I consider it more likely to belong to Mafia I think we’ll get the remaining 1 or 2 Mafia in Marluna/Glass) that got mechanically confirmed, in which case we’ll know when game doesn’t end.

I’ve skimmed through what has been posted today and I think lynching me isn’t the worst idea, given that all roles are known to everyone so it doesn’t matter if Mafia gets a random Town role, HOWEVER, please do not lynch me for I want the game to end ASAP.

1 Like

Leafia made a deal with lol D1
Got lol’s vote D2
Got vote(s) stolen sometime during D2 (potentially after beancat wagon)

(oh wait then maybe scratch my prev post bc leafia should’ve had two then and lol had 0…? or well, should be same result)

Leafia made deal with Zorvo D2
Got Zorvo’s vote D3

I think the days should be correct
That’s it, I think?

1 Like

Glass leaving wouldn’t be a bad idea, would… perhaps? give her some town points and her presence is not needed anyway

I definitely want to go Marluna over you.

Oh yeah, Glass can do the leaving thing today.