'80s Wild Overhaul FM - TOWN VICTORY

I’m not directly tunnelled on you (and yes I am still to self improve as a player more) but I do think your optimal in the sense I strongly believe it clears Glass and like executions that clear players.

Lessi also called Leafia having a weird look.
I only see Magnus have a weird look and same with Glass when I was talking with them SoD.

magnus felt more charismatic and memey early than usual but i didnt see it as bad

Not sure why you said this then, but regardless of why, I’m still townleaning you right now. Zorvo’s push on you seems to me like an attempt to make you look bad to me.

If Zorvo is a protective and not the one in OP, that would be 3 if you aren’t one, but I’m not going to speculate in whether or not you’re a protective any more. It’s best if it be left unknown for now after all.

It’s nowhere close to being a valid point.

Zorvo usually makes at least some sense as a villager. It’s his reasoning that I don’t get. It feels very fake.

that makes sense though i will say if i am alive into late game town probably auto wins it is your decision whether to believe me or not

Maybe I’m not seeing what you guys are seeing but Leafia is just being Leafia I feel.
I think they might be purposely trying to mimic their town behaviour from the “never villager here” post that they have made before in countless of games but that’s about it.
Just disagree with them really.

zorvo makes more sense as wolf, i feel. he tries to be understandable instead of pushing his own belief no matter how ridiculous

Agree to Disagree

i think zorvo scum lean for me but i will give him atleast 1 day to prove himself

im definely misclearing someone but i think most top posters are town so i lean to kill a lowposter until i see somehting sus

VOTE: obscurity

too focused on not being able to catch up so id like to put even more pressure and see where it goes

1 read on marluna which is good but the rest is ass

Not really. I’ve never seen him this unreasonable as a villager.

i am the one being pushed here and it seems fairly reasonable imo

Not in my opinion. The thing that’s unreasonable to me though is how he wants to locktown Glass if you flip wolf.

Are you trying to seriously say you think all 3 of us are wolves?

The possibility has crossed my mind but I somewhat doubt it. It would be a stupid play to make if you were all wolves. Glass could still be town if you and lol were w/w after a. Or you could be a wolf and pushing v!lol. Which is what it currently feels like to me.

Fair but I still stand by my thought.

@ElizaThePsycho has substituted Blitz.

Do not talk about the nature of this replacement.

me after joining this game

2 Likes

Laughs

I was aware of the vote. I only made the connection between that being voted muted while voting makes the possibility was more unlikely, at that point.

After thinking about it, I still don’t think it’s impossible that she activated it herself, similar to the original game.

I think you have been blatantly ignoring just how many "if"s your theory is built on, and the way you decide to waver on reads while also refusing to budge from your vote is scummy. If lol flips town, you’ll probably be like, I only nullscum read him anyways :upside_down_face:

Just because you want to nitpick and pick like, one point you feel you can respond to, out of my entire post, does not invalidate my points, and I hope everyone else reading it gets that.

And now I can actually vote since the button finally shows up on my editor on PC.
VOTE: Zorvo