'80s Wild Overhaul FM - TOWN VICTORY

Hmmm, that’s something I didn’t consider honestly. It’s definitely a possibility.

All in all, I like Eliza’s first post there. It’s a good look for her.

Isn’t EoD the day after tomorrow? It feels like this game started just today. Please correct me if I’m wrong here.

Anyway, I’m off to bed too, so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

Ah, it says it’s Sept. 11th, 8 am EST though. That should be tomorrow, since today’s the 10th.

I think the game actually started yesterday afternoon? Or morning, since it’s 48 hours.

Ah. I doublechecked and you’re right.

1 Like

Zorvo was town both case.
He wasn’t let go off their tunnel, even after my D1 push flipped mafia PR. (in context, the D1 lynch was a mafia goon.)

I don’t remember clearly on tracker9, but I know, he was the main reason, why we won. (apart of a little mind manupilation on my part.)

I think I was the main reason we won in Kaguya actually.

I was town and town won that game. Good night again. :sleepingleafeon:

Read again.
The second paragraph was about tracker9.

And the main reason we won Kaguya was definetly Magnus, and Crichard’s overagressivity at MYLO.

Ah, I remember now!! :tada: I can go to sleep happy now XD

It was because Zorvo insisted that he only nullscumed lol!

I was gonna say that it seemed like non W/W because then w!Zorvo insisting on pushing w!lol would be a bus, and more like a weirdly half-hearted one. Like, why push so hard to bus a scumbuddy on a nullscum read based off of “lol vibe read Leafia as town early in the game”? It looks bad (though I guess Zorvo said at one point that nullscuming but pushing like conf!scum wasn’t weird at all, so maybe this isn’t as a strong of a point as I thought it was earlier), and you can’t even reap as much towncred from it later.

Though now that I type all of this out, it seems like a very meh reason to say non W/W. And kinda convoluted too, considering all of the rest of the things he did (switching votes in the end, which could point to the nullscum thing being a way out at the same time he was using the theory to defend his lol scum theory to death, but also the liking bussing thing, which is contradictory already, hrm…)

I take the non W/W thing back now, actually.

Oh. That did factor into why we won Kaguya, but a large part of why we won was my taking charge D4. Can’t sleep either.

among us

Now for try 2 at sleeping. Good night again. :sleepingleafeon:

Lol ok.

1 Like

will be here in an hour ish

Nice!
Any new thoughts so far?

Personally I think Lissi trying to push me to go over is bad but could just be bias me.

Leafia is downplaying my impact in the one recent game I’m actually proud of, how unfortunate.

For some reason I’m not sure who to vote. Maybe it’s because there’s barely any content. There was confusion about when EOD is, because this game’s current number of posts doesn’t match the time threshold. The chances of executing an evil today are slim, and the chances of gathering any real information whatsoever from any flip is even slimmer. Come on people, work with me here.

I’m also currently of the opinion that neither Zorvo or Lissi are evil. The thread has stagnated way too much if either or both of them was evil, they’d be fighting tooth and nail to shift the votes elsewhere. It’s possible a wolf is still being voted today, but the fact that nobody’s really making major headway suggests wolves aren’t really doing anything, so I’d like to all direct your attention towards Marluna.

They haven’t voted anyone, they haven’t expressed any reads beside a vague:

Marluna agreed with Zorvo’s read on Lol without sharing any new input, and justified scumleaning Leafia with this:

Keep in mind, I am not townreading Leafia at all, but I am paying attention to her ISO. But since I believe evils haven’t been influencing the thread, I’m nominating Marluna for execution. Thoughts, everyone?

Where is my inconsistency?
I am consistently solving and voting and pushing for whom I believe is a wolf.

I don’t blindly town read people, that’s not how I work.

I didn’t change my read for you it upgraded. I think your recent actions are wolf motivated.
I still do strongly believe lol!wolf clears Glass but I think your the most wolfy rn.

This is a possible interpretation of events.
If w!Lol is responsible for vanishing Glass, they’re almost certainly unaligned. (“Almost” because I wouldn’t stake my life on that, but I’d believe it”.)

There’s also the interpretation of the ability being caused by a 3P or something, which wouldn’t clear Glass at all, although I feel like she was acting villagery before then, anyway.
Inb4 Mafia kills Glass tonight.

1 Like

It’s just hard to believe wolves just randomly decide to take out Glass for no reason.

If we can conclude that Glass didn’t have that ability and use it or they can confirm about it later on in the game, then that means wolves did it to Glass.

So my question was ok why does Glass get chosen to be removed from the game?
My first thought to my mind and most logical conclusion was because of her reads.

There is no inconsistency with my thoughts, stop agenda pushing! @Lissi