'80s Wild Overhaul FM - TOWN VICTORY

Can you elaborate more on this?

Like specifically posts that make you see this as TvT?

1 Like

They did claim a useless like role so I don’t oppose to it.

Still think Lissi probably a wolf though.

I doubt lol has anything with Glass’s disapparance, their slip on the ability was way too natural to be faked. (unless it was a theatre with Zorvo)

@Leafia says opposite

If it’s the only reason you wanna execute me, I will advocating your lynch…

I don’t oppose to it, never said I would push for it. :man_shrugging:

From the beginning of the game, Lissi’s been asking targeted questions to get to the root of our logic. (Distinct from asking normal questions, this is like playing Devil’s Advocate.)

So assuming that’s Lissi’s playstyle for this game, we can compare this behaviour with exhibited behaviour after Glass’s disappearance.

Lissi asking these questions is in-line with earlier behaviour, so let’s examine the questions themselves.
Lissi seems to believe that Zorvo’s argument is “Lol has muted Glass, and therefore aren’t W/W.”
When Zorvo’s actual argument is “if Lol muted Glass, they aren’t W/W because an evil wouldn’t mute a fellow evil there. Therefore, if Lol flips wolf, Glass is good.”

So it seems like a misrepresentation of the argument, if anything.

Of course Zorvo wasn’t necessarily confident in w!Lol there. It’s d1, nobody’s confident in anything. Since the first exe is based on social dynamics and trying to gather information, on the off chance Lol is evil, Glass is good. How many other executions at the time would clear anyone else?

Wynaut?

They could have been forced at act at speciel timeframe, and was the ability limited to D1. Or have other limitations to the ability.

In this case I can see them using the first person, who just randomly voted at that time, when they were here.

:person_shrugging: I’m allowed to disagree with Leafia on this front. The only way they’re both aligned (assuming nothing weird like secret passive) is if someone outside the two is responsible for the action.

I’m not really sure why anyone would think that’s reasonable, judging from what I would do with that ability. This doubt is puzzling me.
Alright, the D1 restriction could be possible, it even makes sense. In that case, wouldn’t an evil want to save the ability until the last hour of the day? Maybe you’d need to save a teammate, or affect the votes in some fashion. Remove a leading wagon, frame them as being saved? :thinking:

Alternatively, use it at the start of the day on someone you know would be a threat. Take them out of the equation for as long as possible. Either way, the timing is odd if it’s random.

Suggesting “maybe they had to use it exactly in the middle of the day” is also flawed, since from a design standpoint with timezones that flies in the face of having long days. While there could be restrictions we do or don’t know about, it’s not logical to talk and imagine said restrictions when we know nothing. We can theorise about what we do know; Glass’s behaviour, the behaviour of other players before and after, etcetera.

Yeah no I don’t see that.
I think there is always a reason and with an ability to use that it’s -EV’s if you don’t have a reason for using it.

Like if someone is accusing you or your partner +EV
If that player is threat and is leading town hard early day 1 +EV
If the player claimed to have a day ability of some sort +EV

And probably more.
But none of those things was in Glass’s Case other then the potential of the first one thus it is -EV to use it on Glass.

On second glance it could be lemon and not lol but I still think the push on lol and the sudden disappearance was odd, maybe it was used to frame lol.

@Glass whenever you come back please share your thoughts. I don’t think you did this to yourself cause I don’t see it from the posts you gave.

I never thought it is an ability to proc at exactly at the middle of the day. I thought on broader timeframe. Like in a specific 12 hours or 24 hours of a day.

It’s possible it had a restriction that they can’t use it in the last 24 hour of the day, so they can’t use it for the purposes you just mentioned.

The disapparance happened a little before the 24 hour mark of the day, btw.

1 Like

Yeah exactly my point.
That’s why I don’t think Lol/Glass are W/W cause it would be -EV’s to use it the way they did.

@Lissi @Leafia
Do you two believe wolves aren’t that good this game and are make -EV plays?

And my point, that this type of abilities (and dayvigs, which follow similar concept) are usually restricted at EoD. And they were forced to chose someone, before their ability procced.

In my read through, nothing that you said really pinged me as sus, and it’s not like we played before. It was mostly just commentating on Nuffians and random comment on Marluna/Magnus because I had minor sus thought about them, and comment on Leafia because I had played with her before.

I have never played with you before unless you go by a different name

Like, I wasn’t overwhelmed, I wasn’t underwhelmed, I was just whelmed.

Yeah, 5. I dunno about neutral. Not a priority right now

I’m not saying there has to be wolf within us. I do know that it could go either way, and that it is faulty to try to assume there is wolf among us and try to find it. What I am doing is… narrowing the pool that I have to look into. If I ask myself who could be mafia among 13 people, that is a lot to look through and decide. If I ask who could be mafia among 4 people, that requires less processing power. I could just as easily split the player list in a different manner and say “let’s assume there is mafia among top 30% posters. If so, who could it be?” By narrowing down the pool that I look into, it allows me to make fewer but better reads than just 13 really half-assed reads. Just take it as personal thought exercise. I unfortunately do not have the time/energy/effort to do deep reads on every single person so I try what I can. My solving won’t/doesn’t stay entirely within the subset, but it did start out that way.

rapid fire thoughts

• don’t care what lol flips, I think Glass is town regardless
  • Since this setup is that cursed NUF mafia game, but “new & improved”, I think Glass could be the boater who leaves the thread herself. Especially since if you look at her posting, she went hard and did a full readlist and a vote, and then left the thread. It feels like she knew she needed to leave the thread today, and just did her part and left the thread afterwards.
  • Feeling better about Magnus
  • Zorvo vs Lissi feels like mutual tunneling. Doesn’t feel like T/W or else there would be more vote movement. Doesn’t feel like W/W because positionally unnecessary at this point, and I don’t think they pointlessly hardbus at this point. Feels like T/T just from a circumstantial basis.
  • Thought Leafia was kinda sus, then she said that thing about how Zorvo would treat her if she was wolf and something about a townread, and that felt really weird if it came from wolf, so she flipped back to townie in my mind.
  • Gorta feels townie, prob from aggression about mechspec
  • I have been paying attention to Eliza since I’m voting her now (welcome to the game). Sus on Gyrlander is unimpressive, since there are better reasons to sus people for than their assumption that 3p is SK or something. Appreciate the activity but content is middling for me.
  • I think that soft plurality thing may be a problem? I unfortunately can’t be on at EOD if you guys wanna do vote swaps.
  • I can’t remember who beancat is but I feel like I may have played with them before
  • Don’t think I wanna just be my own vanity wagon, but also not confident on a Lissi or Zorvo vote. Would need to ISO to have more in-depth opinion.

let me know if you want post references and I can go link the post

I think I went by Solvis there or maybe Kreaal?

That’s also what Magnus said.