'80s Wild Overhaul FM - TOWN VICTORY

Here:

I think Cream, gyr and Lissi are all towny, but I don’t know them enough to give concrete read on them

1 Like

Change of plans. I think I’ll stay for EoD. On a high from winning the other game that just ended. ^_^

VOTE: obscurity

I’m reading through your ISO, Leafia, and while you seemed to have a few reads (factoring into why you voted Zorvo, why you’re voting Marluna), townleaning Lissi, etcetera, could you share your current readlist? Just like I asked Marluna.

just looking at the wagons this day is a fail half the town is dead

i dont think its viable to kill an active player better to kill off a slightly suspicious afk

i still think marluna towny based on sheer volume alone and their soft on their role feels towny
lissi is stuck in their own solve hole i hate the ammount of fluff in there but they are stubborn which i think is by default townie
zorvo im reading and hes probably just town again tbh

2 Likes

I still think no-exe is better than offing an inactives.

theres usually atleast 1 guy who spams 300 maybe thats why this feels weird

and we should always kill someone not voting anyone is 0% to kill mafia

1 Like

Huh…

it’s very simple logic
if u no vote no one dies but also mafia will never die

I know that.
I just realised how being parity voteless is one of the worst restriction town can have.

you can’t vote?

i was literally typing about how i find it weird theres an hour left, you scumread me and youre top wagon but you arent voting anyone

oh what the fuck

RIP entire day down the drain

im even more inclined to believe the non voters and afks are sus

At least not today.

And I don’t think my other ability is strong enough to warrant the voteless status, even if only on specific days.

That’s why I’m weaker than a VT…

I expressed my opinion that Mafia doesn’t feel worried about dying today, hence why I voted Marluna instead of voting someone else. The problem with that, of course, is that we need to consolidate to execute anyone… but I’m concerned anyone we’d consolidate on right now is good. This doesn’t seem good.

and yeah glass is practically lock town then no matter what

What happens if you do vote?
Will it just not be processed?

mafia best move is lay low so there isnt enough a reason to suspect them and reduce town voting power as much as possible

2 Likes

ur only gonna kill an active player who said alot but it was a bunch of dumb shit, its hard to have a bunch of people agree to kill off a player who is low impact but not exactly suspicious