'80s Wild Overhaul FM - TOWN VICTORY

someone like magnus and marluna going from a player who is usually slower and less impactful early into a top poster is borderline clearing for me

so im gonna say confident town:
zorvo
marluna
magnus
glass
less confident town:
cream
leafia
gorta

if this only has 1 scum in here im feeling good. if 0 im cracked

VOTE: ElizaThePsycho

Lol’s logic isn’t the worst I have ever seen.

Is there even 5 other players beside me to vote for anyone?

please stop bullying me

no

theres like 4 people here killing anyone is impossible im pretty sure

It was a praise, not a bully.

Sorry if you got offended.

i know im joking its because it sounded like it was the 2nd worst logic you ever seen

Sure thing

Townread

Leafia
Lissi

Townlean

Glass
Gorta
Cream
Magnus

Null

Lol
Lemon
Beancat
Eliza
Obscurity

Scumlean

Gyrlander
Zorvo
Marluna

I figured I’d go back and ISO Eliza’s slot, see if executing her makes sense. To be thorough, I’m reading Blitz’s few posts first.

This was five-six hours before saying anything else, which (in hindsight) probably foreshadowed Blitz not feeling invested in the game, or being busy, or whatever it was. Don’t discuss reasons for replacements.

This could be seen as rolefishing, trying to learn more information about Marluna’s role.

Discusses mech in the same post she talks about disliking mech talk.

Mild interaction with Glass, possible weak connection as the magician causing her removal from the thread. That feels like a stretch, though, so I’ll skip over that idea.

Skipping over 200 posts at a time with 700 posts in total, apparently not interested in reading the thread and attaining reads.

In conjunction with Blitz possibly rolefishing earlier, I don’t think Eliza/Marluna can be W/W. If they were partnered, Blitz wouldn’t necessarily need to ask those questions about Marluna earlier except for theatre, in which case Eliza saying this exaggerates Marluna’s presence during the day and making it seem like that’s all they’re doing. Hmm.

Reading Marluna as town in response to Lissi feeling the same way, interesting.

I think I understand where Lol’s coming from about voting Eliza, from the hypothesis that mafia doesn’t care about the current state of affairs. We wouldn’t learn a whole lot of information if Eliza flipped town, but I think that’s going to be the case anyway, and Mafia’s likelier at the lower end of the activity spectrum. There are probably one or two active evils at most, if I had to guess.

Did I miss anything, Lol?

i just voted eliza because they are the most likely null to go over if anyone will at all lol

good analysis though

1 Like

Votecount as of post #894

ElizaThePsycho (2): Cream, lol
Marluna (2): Magnus, Leafia
Zorvo (1): Lissi
Lissi (1): Zorvo
lol (1): Lemonfairy
[No Exe] (1): Gorta

Not Voting (5): Marluna, beancat, ElizaThePsycho, obscurity, Gyrlander

Day 1 ends at 2022-09-11T12:00:00Z

I’m trying my best.
Eliza would never be nightkilled by evils, regardless of alignment… the only way Eliza’s confirmed is if she’s checked by a cop or something… in which case, the town’s resources would be better spent going after someone else… likely going to stay null most of the game… I could see myself voting Eliza here.

Does anyone know how Eliza’s wolf game pans out? I haven’t had the pleasure of witnessing such a game yet.

0 clue
every time i played all they did was afk and spam likes
think i witnessed a scum game back in the ToL days or whatever it was called back then
im pretty sure she died very fast

1 Like

@Leafia if you’re still awake, how would you feel about executing Eliza? I’m asking because you have her listed as a nullread and this could be a helpful insight into your priorities.

we would still need another vote to even make anything happen lmao

i think its five to kill if im doing my math right