Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

1810 → 2300

yay

are you Cob?

I have no idea what CoB means.

3 Likes

anyways since you are here. I’m going to ask you to explain your vote on Atlas

Day 1 Vote Count #18

Voted Voters Votes
Arctic Blizer (#2276), clonedcheese (#2290), lol (#2370) 3/9
Aelin CRichardFortressLies (#2226) 1/9
clonedcheese Atlas (#1404) 1/9
ATNoName Aelin (#2373) 1/9
Dum ATNoName (#53) 1/9
Kiiruma Jarek (#1734) 1/9
Not Voting Gorta, Capybara, Orangeandblack5, Arctic (#420), Kiiruma (#670), sand (#1484), EliThePsycho (#1886), Dum (#2205), Amelia (#2243) 9

If any votes are missing or wrong, ping VC Bots or the host.

/unvote @Host_Account_1

stares

im not voting atlas anymore iirc? you mean my earlier one?

ye

the eariler one

i voted him bc his behavior was really weird imo, i hated the fact he claimed inq and then later on it felt like he was blatantly softing ne which was just. outright wolfy being added onto the meme inq claim (plus the fact it felt like he felt TOO sure that there was unseen this game so it felt like tmi)

i unvoted him bc he made a ton of posts which made like no sense for gs so i think he really either is neutral or just town

(fyi, that bs between crich and aelin is such obvious t/t to me because aelin wouldnt ever talk like that to someone as a wolf and crich is just. obvious)

2 Likes

why is arctic a wagon again lmao

memes essentially

ill prolly move off near EoD, but yeah

1 Like

Also

i think Arctic read on Clone is interesting

Because Arctic and Cloned were both wolves in Sorc 17

so i do think that read has actual weight behind it tbh, but it looks bad for arctic if Cloned is town here

Cloned prolly town

What do you all think of Eli so far?

hes posted near a 100 posts, so thats new tbh

joking aside though, he hasnt been too bad overall, both on a micro and macro level from his pushes

you could argue its surface level-y, which they kinda are, but i dont they are bad

Rand Town atm, prolly bordering on townlean

2 Likes

Orange prolly scum

2 Likes

:wowee:

2 Likes

Duality of man

2 Likes